Found 26th Jul 2009
I am currently running vista home basic (SP2)
I am having problems with my windows media player. It has all the latest updates but won't play dvds or clips from the internet.
Can someone please tell me how to uninstall this as it is not showing up in the add/remove programs section.
Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
Ross

4 Comments

Windows media player is aweful, you should download vlc media player as it has played everything I have thrown at it and requires no codec downloads like ms media player

NFS;5857477

Windows media player is aweful, you should download vlc media player as … Windows media player is aweful, you should download vlc media player as it has played everything I have thrown at it and requires no codec downloads like ms media player

i 2nd that !!! VLC all the way

Have you downloaded the latest codecs? I always use the ]k-lite code pack and it normally solves any issues with media player that I have.

Original Poster

iand68;5857836

Have you downloaded the latest codecs? I always use the ]k-lite code pack … Have you downloaded the latest codecs? I always use the ]k-lite code pack and it normally solves any issues with media player that I have.

thanks mate, will give it a go and repped!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.11
    2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941397
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414632
    4. Misco about to go into administration44

See more discussions