Groups

Windows messenger

I have just downloaded and installed the new windows messenger live,problem is it wont let me sign in.it just keeps on telling me to sign in.i use this to keep in touch with my kids for a live chat,so it`s important to us to have it up and running.there was nothing wrong with the old messenger,but for some reason this new update just wont sign in.any ideas please...

9 Comments

mine does the same, and my yahoo messenger aswell, restarting computer usually works for me.

someone had a problem with this the other day
    have you rebooted the machine?

yes restart your comp' :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tried restarting every time i installed and reinstalled,just refuses to sign in,really frustrating:oops:

is there an error code given as to why it can't sign in?

smallkiwi;6315616

tried restarting every time i installed and reinstalled,just refuses to … tried restarting every time i installed and reinstalled,just refuses to sign in,really frustrating:oops:

might be worth signing up with hotmail for another email address? see if that works

Banned

try another version......same happened to me a while ago when i upgraded it

uninstall

casparwhite;6315771

try another version......same happened to me a while ago when i upgraded … try another version......same happened to me a while ago when i upgraded ituninstall

Have you tried uninstalling the new live messenger? Hardly a task for someone who is not PC literate.

Original Poster

Mallinersha;6315712

is there an error code given as to why it can't sign in?

no error code given
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions