Windows tablet advice - Linx or Lenovo?

Found 27th Mar 2016
Hey,

Hope everyones enjoying their Easter break

I'm looking to buy a Windows 10 tablet but cant decide which one of the two are better?

The Lenovo Miix 300 10-Inch Tablet is cheaper and has a lot more heat but looking at the LINX 1010B 10.1 post, it states you can dual boot Android?

I just need this for browsing the internet, watching movies and few basic games.

Any advice/recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
2 Comments
I love my Linx 1010B, I took it to work when I first had it in Jan and four people have since bought one. Build quality is great and found it easy to do a full wipe and a clean Windows 10 install to free up vital storage space. If you have a link to the Android dual-boot thing I'd be interested in looking as I have not see anyone else say that it's possible to do this.
Original Poster
pig_dog

I love my Linx 1010B, I took it to work when I first had it in Jan and … I love my Linx 1010B, I took it to work when I first had it in Jan and four people have since bought one. Build quality is great and found it easy to do a full wipe and a clean Windows 10 install to free up vital storage space. If you have a link to the Android dual-boot thing I'd be interested in looking as I have not see anyone else say that it's possible to do this.

Hey - I couldnt find any info on the dual boot but saw it mentioned in this deal
hotukdeals.com/dea…148
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants