Posted 15th Apr 2018Edited by:"Awesomeness-in-your-mouth"
Hi

Yesterday I updated my windows 10. After the update it looked as if it was afresh install of windows and i had lost everything. The desktop and everything was new - no folders, etc.

After a fair while on the internet found some solutions, thankfully I found all my folders under C drive under my user name. Weirdly all my photos and documents will not recognize the software to open them up like word, excel, pictures, etc. and even some of the software does not open and I am having mouse and keyboard issues - reverted to USA region.

Any help will be appreciated in how I can revert back before the upgrade or at least have access to the folders like I used to before. I have checked into my account settings and can only see my original user name but I know that is not true as it is hidden in my C drive, almost as if its cloned, so worried i may have a virus?

Just in case I have backed everything up but really want to go back to old folder structure.

Thinking about it , I may have used Advanced Systemcare 11 to fix and update the PC

Any help is appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask
Discussions

9 Comments