Groups
    EXPIRED

Windows XP

Already posted this in FS/FT, but does anyone know where I can get a copy of Windows XP at a decent price?

Rep waiting, for it is all I have to offer.

9 Comments

can you buy xp now? :s

Original Poster

crse2008;7815228

can you buy xp now? :s

You can. Though almost exclusively on Ebay, Playtrade and such. I was wondering if anyone had spotted anything decent price wise. There's a guy selling them for £39.99 on PlayTrade but his 90% feedback and comments make me a little wary.

Crazy Jamie;7815264

You can. Though almost exclusively on Ebay, Playtrade and such. I was … You can. Though almost exclusively on Ebay, Playtrade and such. I was wondering if anyone had spotted anything decent price wise. There's a guy selling them for £39.99 on PlayTrade but his 90% feedback and comments make me a little wary.

£39.99 for xp !!!
    stick with ebay then i saw a few for around £25

[url]www.CheapWindowsXpPro.co.uk[/url]
    34.99 hope this helps

Original Poster

123tylerjames;7815891

[url]www.CheapWindowsXpPro.co.uk[/url] 34.99 hope this helps

A quick Google search would suggest that that website is less than kosher.

£39.99 for xp !!!stick with ebay then i saw a few for around £25

I'm not sure I would trust someone selling XP for £25. Seems too low, and certainly off Ebay for that price runs a serious risk of it being illegal or blocked. Always worth checking the feedback of the seller though I suppose. I'll see what I can find.

I'm selling XP Home Edition SP3 if you are interested.
    ]Link

Hi

Please note if you want an official one, from a reputable company CCL Computers have them in stock

Just Google search them

What type of PC are you trying to install to?

If it is a Dell PC, then using a standard Dell CD will install and activate without any problems

Also

I know you have not asked this, but are you aware that Windows 7 Professional comes with Windows XP mode ?

I use this and have found that it works really well and is very well integrated into Windows 7

It even works with some old Windows 98 application that I have 100%

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition-SP3/SP2- Licence and media - 1 PC - OEM - CD - English

£68.80

ebuyer.com/pro…048

58 in stock and yes you can use oem...........:)

renagade27
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131

See more discussions