Windscreen wipers

I have been seeing these types of wipers about for a ford fiesta. They look quite nice but just wondered if anyone had bought and if they do the job well?

Thanks

7 Comments

Bought a quid pair for a laugh locally, ideal for my spare little car

maxmix

BTW I dont see what type you mean !

what type of wipers are you on about????????

hold on engaging telepathic powers........................................
no sorry i seem to be unable to lock on to your brain
must not be able to get my telepathy as far as east anglia

lol
lol
lol

Original Poster

sorry, i wasnt playing funny! I provided an ebay code but it looks like someone has deleted it!.

Here is what they look like

http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/c3/28/d8/77839449-300x300-0-0_Aero+Peugeot+406+coupe+95+04+Flat+AERO+Wiper+Blade.jpg

I got a pair of wipers from Tesco for £2.50

kjbenja;5412875

I got a pair of wipers from Tesco for £2.50

You were robbed, Poundland ones are better, as good as the £20 Bosch ones lol

maxmix

kiwinator;5412825

sorry, i wasnt playing funny! I provided an ebay code but it looks like … sorry, i wasnt playing funny! I provided an ebay code but it looks like someone has deleted it!.Here is what they look like

I have those on my 206, got em from flea bay for less than a tenner, I think they are really good especially when its raining hard really keep the windscreen clear.

Original Poster

DJNG22;5412983

I have those on my 206, got em from flea bay for less than a tenner, I … I have those on my 206, got em from flea bay for less than a tenner, I think they are really good especially when its raining hard really keep the windscreen clear.

Cool! Can you PM me the seller you bought em off?

Thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846051
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523392
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614053
    4. What an absolute disgrace1943

See more discussions