Windscribe VPN - can’t find link for recent offer of 1.69 per month.

Posted 22nd Dec 2019
Hi all,
I have recently seen an offer for Windscribe VPN for approximately 1.69 per month. Now I want to join, I can’t find it. Can anyone enlighten me? Thank you so much.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
They were doing 20 months for $1 per month but that's ended now. The only other deal I'm aware of is the Stacksocial one which is €35.99 for 36 months: link
bluefish230322/12/2019 17:17

They were doing 20 months for $1 per month but that's ended now. The only …They were doing 20 months for $1 per month but that's ended now. The only other deal I'm aware of is the Stacksocial one which is €35.99 for 36 months: link

That would be brilliant, but I thought stacksocial was just for students and I haven’t got a student I’d. Thank you xx
do you really need more than 20gb per month?
or has thAt. Deal ended to
It is for a fire stick, so don’t know how much I will need. If I can find someone savvy to put it on my router, then I will. X
Holey_Moley22/12/2019 17:19

That would be brilliant, but I thought stacksocial was just for students …That would be brilliant, but I thought stacksocial was just for students and I haven’t got a student I’d. Thank you xx

I have never been asked for any id.
Holey_Moley22/12/2019 17:19

That would be brilliant, but I thought stacksocial was just for students …That would be brilliant, but I thought stacksocial was just for students and I haven’t got a student I’d. Thank you xx

I bought through Stacksocial and I’ve not been a student in many years! They send me emails on a daily basis offering discounts
Thank you all xxx
bluefish230325/12/2019 16:21

This is the link to the $1.68 deal: …This is the link to the $1.68 deal: https://windscribe.com/upgrade?promo=BOOMXMAS&pcpid=2019_holidays_notif2

Thank you so much xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions