Wine glasses without breaking the bank

Posted 1st Jul 2020
I was hoping some members could advise on some nice red and white wine glasses.
I don’t mind paying for quality but maybe not Zalto expensive.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Home Bargains. Simple and classic design. It's what you put in them that counts at the end of the day
Try dunelm, we bought some for a couple of pounds in the sale bit on the end of the aisle.
IKEA.
"ESSO" or "BP" Free when you used to fill up with Petrol. .
Ikea, Amazon, closing down sales
We all overlooked by far the largest range and lowest price. Support your local charity shop. Always an amazing collection and you are supporting the charity

(to those who are thinking 'yeuk'; you accept happily re-used glassses in pubs. These are no different)
ccnp02/07/2020 08:53

We all overlooked by far the largest range and lowest price. Support your …We all overlooked by far the largest range and lowest price. Support your local charity shop. Always an amazing collection and you are supporting the charity(to those who are thinking 'yeuk'; you accept happily re-used glassses in pubs. These are no different)

Great shout!
ccnp02/07/2020 08:53

We all overlooked by far the largest range and lowest price. Support your …We all overlooked by far the largest range and lowest price. Support your local charity shop. Always an amazing collection and you are supporting the charity(to those who are thinking 'yeuk'; you accept happily re-used glassses in pubs. These are no different)

Good call
We got these and although they are not the cheapest Ikea offer, the glass is very thin and they are good quality, but Ikea do have cheaper options ikea.com/us/…02/

We did once buy some Asda SmartPrice wine glasses and they were not great, super thick glass so just felt off.
Edited by: "jon81uk" 2nd Jul
jon81uk02/07/2020 09:47

We got these and although they are the cheapest Ikea offer, the glass is …We got these and although they are the cheapest Ikea offer, the glass is very thin and they are good quality, but Ikea do have cheaper options https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/dyrgrip-white-wine-glass-clear-glass-80309302/We did once buy some Asda SmartPrice wine glasses and they were not great, super thick glass so just felt off.

Thank you
justonemore02/07/2020 09:50

Thank you

Sorry just spotted I made a typo (so I have edited), they are not the cheapest at Ikea.
Tk maxx always have great deals on LSA glassware, would recommend them
ChanceYourArm02/07/2020 21:19

Tk maxx always have great deals on LSA glassware, would recommend them

Yup Tk maxx have good options and reasonable price
I like the RCR brand
Post a comment
@
    Text