wine or beer?

which drink do you choose?
    beer
    wine
    alco pops
    cider?????????
    why?

16 Comments

john smiths as its cheap and i prefer the taste over beer, and its not gassy hehe
    but then i like alot of fruity **** too like malibu n lemonade, pina colada etc

None ...
    but I did use to drink ...I loved pernot and coke or vodka and coke

Really hate cider with a passion
    Wine is an aquired taste I can't be bothered aquiring
    Beer makes you gassy and need a pee all the time
    Alco pops give you the worst ever hangovers!

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;1969741

beer's ok if your on a budget, but you cant beat a pina colada on … beer's ok if your on a budget, but you cant beat a pina colada on holiday :roll:

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1969742

None ... pernot alway gave me hangovers! and made me a bit angry:x i do … None ... pernot alway gave me hangovers! and made me a bit angry:x i do like a nice glass of dry white wine and i love champange:) all i would need then is....Johny Depp:-D

well if ya fancy comin on holiday with me tora, can have a few pina's under the sunset sky

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;1969778

well if your paying i'm there LOL:)

doesnt cost much. 100 of so to get to turkey. cheap hotels, pay whilst there. lounge around all day. 3 course meal and drinks for £10. bargain

Ace Hayward;1969741

john smiths as its cheap and i prefer the taste over beer, and its not … john smiths as its cheap and i prefer the taste over beer, and its not gassy hehebut then i like alot of fruity **** too like malibu n lemonade, pina colada etc

Are you actually allowed to drink J.Smiths there .... OH sorry, thought you were a guy!!

lol. and screw you too chesso!

Alternative experience??

you wish! i'd rather drink something i enjoy

Original Poster

well i have a bottle of wine to open soon sooooo:thumbsup: wine for me then*

Tiger Beer, Miller, Jack Daniels and Coke. But I only drink on special occasions

Lager:)

Wine............but do drink lager too! :-D

alco-pops, cocktails or malibu and pineapple juice!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22

See more discussions