EXPIRED

Winner £500 With Eden Peugeot's Biggest 66 Plate Deals @ Heart Radio

And if you want £500 to kick start your new car search, then answer our '66' themed question below before 23:59 on Sunday 18th September, and the cash could be yours!

The famous US Route 66 runs between Chicago and which other US city?

ANSWER: Santa Monica

en.wikipedia.org/wik…_66

The highway, which became one of the most famous roads in America, originally ran from Chicago, Illinois, through Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona before ending at Santa Monica, California

----------------------------------------------

Please sign in/register, good luck!

Completion message:

Thank you. You have entered the competition. Good luck!

=======================================

33 Comments

Thanks for posting. Yet another one with technical difficulties, can't login or enter. Bookmarked for later.
Edited by: "technoflump" 10th Sep 2016

Thanks

technoflump

Thanks for posting. Yet another one with technical difficulties, can't … Thanks for posting. Yet another one with technical difficulties, can't login or enter. Bookmarked for later.

Snap all radio comps
Edited by: "belsibub" 10th Sep 2016

Bookmarked for later.

Glad it's not just me.

Thanks

thank you

Working now, thanks marba

Thank you

thanks

Thanks

thanks yes, still playing up, won't let you log in or enter!!

Thanks

Thanks

Still not working for me.

Are some of you having same problem across different sites as i am with signing in, i.e your passwords are suddenly not accepted, loads of my passwords suddenly no longer recognised at different sites and even tried to reset without success ?.

shefs17

Are some of you having same problem across different sites as i am with … Are some of you having same problem across different sites as i am with signing in, i.e your passwords are suddenly not accepted, loads of my passwords suddenly no longer recognised at different sites and even tried to reset without success ?.

Yes. I've tried several times and renewed my password. It is coming up as temporary problem with the site, so I don't know if it accepting my password or not. Smooth radio didn't a few days ago.

I just keep having difficulty with the radio sites, which are usually some of the most reliable. Everything from difficulty logging in, to 'technical difficulties' warnings to entry forms not displaying.

I wonder if the failing sites are all owned by the same company - Global Media or whatever, and if they're all having the same issue or they've been hacked or something?

Either way, it's ****. Get your finger out!

well done

thanks

Anyone having problems i suggest dropping a message to web support(link below) and see if we can get some action.

heart.co.uk/sup…rt/

I have just managed to enter on Chrome. I couldn't log in on the Heart page so clicked on the 'connect in with facebook' link. Went through no problem
Edited by: "justjunie" 11th Sep 2016

can't even see the complaints form on Android...

Working fine here on android/Chrome, thanx marba

Ive sent Heart Radio a message leaving them my email and including all the problems Ive had trying to log in and with trying to reset my password but am yet to receive a reply, more people should let them know they too are having these problems signing in or attempting to reset their passwords, everybody experiencing problems should send them a message otherwise they'll think its just an isolated few that are experiencing problems.

shefs17

Ive sent Heart Radio a message leaving them my email and including all … Ive sent Heart Radio a message leaving them my email and including all the problems Ive had trying to log in and with trying to reset my password but am yet to receive a reply, more people should let them know they too are having these problems signing in or attempting to reset their passwords, everybody experiencing problems should send them a message otherwise they'll think its just an isolated few that are experiencing problems.

I agree. They probably have several people dealing with their websites and may not be collating the replies. They need to get as many as possible.

Cheers

I am in

shefs17

Are some of you having same problem across different sites as i am with … Are some of you having same problem across different sites as i am with signing in, i.e your passwords are suddenly not accepted, loads of my passwords suddenly no longer recognised at different sites and even tried to reset without success ?.

Working now.

nightofjoy

I just keep having difficulty with the radio sites, which are usually … I just keep having difficulty with the radio sites, which are usually some of the most reliable. Everything from difficulty logging in, to 'technical difficulties' warnings to entry forms not displaying.I wonder if the failing sites are all owned by the same company - Global Media or whatever, and if they're all having the same issue or they've been hacked or something?Either way, it's ****. Get your finger out!

Working now

Entered at last! Thanks marba x

Thank You

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Codes from EGX66
    2. One for the mathmeticians1829
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions