Groups
    EXPIRED

Winner gets the prize mentioned. SASSIE IS THE WINNER! But allstar2 gets the prize!

DVD will decipher this paragraph? everybody luck you can, please same post on this my thread. must first to do so correctly get a which you I Can person answer to post the jumbled you. If The The will paragraph be EXACTLY to the as original text short win. Good!

164 Comments

dyslexia is a terrible thing....!!!!

rob585;3171924

dyslexia is a terrible thing....!!!!

:giggle:

if u post answer here, ppl could cheat

You forgot the premium rate phone number :thumbsup:

Original Poster

strike;3171949

if u post answer here, ppl could cheat

se'la'vie!

im sorry have i been smoking crack or do i not get the objective here ?

Original Poster

tsar_nate;3172309

im sorry have i been smoking crack or do i not get the objective here ?

You have been smoking crack.

The first person to correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph will win a DVD. The post on this thread must be EXACTLY the same text as my original paragraph?

Can everybody answer please. If you can

Good Luck!

will to do so get which you I post to the you,

[SIZE=1](I can't do any better)[/SIZE] :oops:

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so correctly will win a DVD which I will post to you. The paragraph to get must be EXACTLY the same as my original text. Good luck everybody!

http://antiplath.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/wtf-cat.jpg

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? The first person to do so correctly will win a DVD which I will post to you. The paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text. If you can get it, please post the answer on this thread. Good luck everybody!

Banned

Can you do this? The first person to decipher the jumbled paragraph correctly will win a DVD. The paragraph must be EXACTLY as original text . Good luck everybody!

will can If post to so get , please same post on this my thread. which you I answer you to the short .

Best I can do in my very drunken state :whistling:

Original Poster

chesso;3172421

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post … Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so correctly will win a DVD which I will post to you. The paragraph to get must be EXACTLY the same as my original text. Good luck everybody!

loupomm;3172428

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post … Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so correctly will win a DVD which I will post to you. The paragraph to get must be EXACTLY the same as my original text. Good luck everybody!

Foosball Chum;3172461

Can you do this? The first person to decipher the jumbled paragraph … Can you do this? The first person to decipher the jumbled paragraph correctly will win a DVD. The paragraph must be EXACTLY as original text . Good luck everybody!

ctuk;3172410

The first person to correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph will … The first person to correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph will win a DVD. The post on this thread must be EXACTLY the same text as my original paragraph?Can everybody answer please. If you canGood Luck!

Ooooohhhh! Two of these are really close, but not exact. There is no limit on the number of entries so feel free to have another go! :-D

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3172526

Ooooohhhh! Two of these are really close, but not exact. There is no … Ooooohhhh! Two of these are really close, but not exact. There is no limit on the number of entries so feel free to have another go! :-D

Btw, it is only the exact word-order that is needed to win. I'm not so pedantic as to insist on the same puctuation or paragraphing...

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so correctly will get a DVD which I will post to you. To win, the paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text. Good luck everybody!

Original Poster

chesso;3172614

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post … Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so correctly will get a DVD which I will post to you. To win, the paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text. Good luck everybody!

:w00t: Even closer! But not quite!!!

At this point you deserve to be the winner though - especially as yours is actually a better construction than my original now that I think about it!

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph?

If you can, please post the answer on this thread. To win,the paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text.
    The first person to do so correctly will win a DVD which I will post to you.

Good luck everybody!

Original Poster

rockyfella;3172680

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph?If you can, please post the … Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph?If you can, please post the answer on this thread. To win,the paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text.The first person to do so correctly will win a DVD which I will post to you. Good luck everybody!

Good try, but afraid not! :thumbsup:

Can you correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph?

If you can, please post the answer on this thread. To win,the paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text.
    The first person to do so will win a DVD which I will post to you.

Good luck everybody!

Original Poster

rockyfella;3172731

Can you correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph?If you can, … Can you correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph?If you can, please post the answer on this thread. To win,the paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text.The first person to do so will win a DVD which I will post to you. Good luck everybody!

no again. Sorry!

LOL... Send the darn DVD to Chesso... she deserves it. :giggle:

Original Poster

rockyfella;3172752

LOL... Send the darn DVD to Chesso... she deserves it. :giggle:

She does, I agree! But rules iz rules!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]BIG HINT - check the caps in the OP![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Can you correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so will win a DVD which I will post to you. The paragraph to get must be EXACTLY the same as my original text. Good luck everybody!

Banned

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/Churchy2704/unwin.jpg

Professor Stanley Unwin I presume! :-D

Original Poster

libbitom1;3172792

Can you correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, … Can you correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so will win a DVD which I will post to you. The paragraph to get must be EXACTLY the same as my original text. Good luck everybody!

Nope! Sorry.

I just hope the DVD isn't **** (not allowed to cheat the filter, apparently.. more dramatic when it's just ****, apparently) otherwise this will have all been in vain.

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so correctly will get a DVD which I will post to you. To win, The paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text. Good luck everybody!

??

Original Poster

abomination;3172820

I just hope the DVD isn't **** (not allowed to cheat the filter, … I just hope the DVD isn't **** (not allowed to cheat the filter, apparently.. more dramatic when it's just ****, apparently) otherwise this will have all been in vain.

Every word on Misc is a wasted one anyway...

Original Poster

t0mm;3172838

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post … Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so correctly will get a DVD which I will post to you. To win, The paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text. Good luck everybody!??

Nope, sorry! I see what you've done with the words in caps, but the 'The' wouldn't be capitalised after 'To win,'. I haven't made any deliberate errors. :thumbsup:

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph?
    The first person to do so correctly will win a DVD which I will post to you.
    Good luck everybody!

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so correctly will get a DVD which I will post to you. The paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text to win. Good luck everybody!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3172864

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph?If you can, please post the … Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph?If you can, please post the answer on this thread. To win,the paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text.The first person to do so correctly will win a DVD which I will post to you.Good luck everybody!

Sorry, another no!

Liddle ol' me;3172844

Every word on Misc is a wasted one anyway...

Never a truer statement :).

Misc should be abolished, it's an abomination. Fancy that...

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph?The first person to do so correctly will win a DVD which I will post to you

Good luck everybody!

Original Poster

abomination;3172879

Never a truer statement :).Misc should be abolished, it's an abomination. … Never a truer statement :).Misc should be abolished, it's an abomination. Fancy that...

Glad you agree!

Quite - fancy! :whistling:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3172897

Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph?The first person to do so … Can you decipher this short jumbled paragraph?The first person to do so correctly will win a DVD which I will post to youIf you can, please post the answer on this thread. To win,the paragraph must be EXACTLY the same as my original text.Good luck everybody!

Nope - but I admire your determination!

DVD will decipher this paragraph? everybody luck you can, please same post on this my thread. must first to do so correctly get a which you I Can person answer to post the jumbled you. If The The will paragraph be EXACTLY to the as original text short win. Good!

is it a trick, is this your original paragraph?

Original Poster

Cluffy321;3172931

DVD will decipher this paragraph? everybody luck you can, please same … DVD will decipher this paragraph? everybody luck you can, please same post on this my thread. must first to do so correctly get a which you I Can person answer to post the jumbled you. If The The will paragraph be EXACTLY to the as original text short win. Good!is it a trick, is this your original paragraph?

:lol: I didn't think of that one - would have been good though! :thumbsup:

OK... One last try....

Can you correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so will get a DVD. which I will post to you. The text must be EXACTLY the same as my original paragraph to win

Good luck everybody!

Original Poster

rockyfella;3172947

OK... One last try....Can you correctly decipher this short jumbled … OK... One last try....Can you correctly decipher this short jumbled paragraph? If you can, please post the answer on this thread. The first person to do so will get a DVD. which I will post to you. The text must be EXACTLY the same as my original paragraph to winGood luck everybody!

:w00t: No! But if I were you, I'd strongly suggest giving it just one more try!

[ Strong hints because I need to sleep ]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      3. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      4. One thing you've forgotten1012

See more discussions