Expired

Winner one of 10 Weber barbecues, worth up to £500 each @ The Guardian

23 replies
Found 20th Jun 2014Made hot 20th Jun 2014
Win one of 10 Weber barbecues, worth up to £500 each
The Guardian, in association with Cancer Research UK, has three Weber Q® 3200 (RRP £499.99) and seven Weber MasterTouch® (RRP £249.99) in spring green to give away.

The Weber Q® 3200 will add a stylish statement to your outdoor space – this sleek gas model is incredibly efficient and easy to use with electronic ignition and a built-in thermometer. Its grill plate has plenty of space if you're cooking for a crowd.

The Weber MasterTouch® is one of the brand's renowned kettle barbecues, ideal for fans of charcoal barbies. Its one-touch cleaning system makes cleaning hassle free and the model's unique tuck-away lid holder allows you to use it as a windshield.

Enter your details to be in with a chance of winning one of these barbecues. Good luck!

Completion message:
Thank you for your entry. You will be contacted by the Guardian shortly after the competition closes if you have won a prize.

23 Comments

thanks

Thanks

Thank You

Thanks

Thank you

T;)hank yous. Won a pair of Binoculars from the Guardian a few month ago,ebayed them AND bought myself a NEW Windy gun for my car maintenance.....RESULT

Cheers

Thank you

Thx

Thanks

Many thanks

Cheers marba

THANKS

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you

Thanks marba. Good luck

Congrats lancsman on your win. Good luck

Thanks

X) thanks

x

thanks

Thanks

yay i won a bbq thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216631

See more discussions