Groups

winners of the gt comp

those who won in the gt comp

have you had yours dispatched yet?

how long did it take those who won in the cod mw2 / black ops to get theres

10 Comments

i still havent got my black ops yet, been a while now !

Admin

Most of the black ops winners got theirs next day, four took a bit longer as we had to order them from another merchant. They should be on their way though wonkey

GT5 will be with you early next week

Original Poster

Oooh lovely, hoping its before friday, as i can have a nice bash before the weekend So hoping i don't have to update my ps3 as still got the linx compatibility on it, i never have upgraded it

Banned

jazferbetay

Oooh lovely, hoping its before friday, as i can have a nice bash before … Oooh lovely, hoping its before friday, as i can have a nice bash before the weekend So hoping i don't have to update my ps3 as still got the linx compatibility on it, i never have upgraded it

GT5 needs 3.50. Update is included on disk.

Original Poster

will that remove the liinux compatibility, not sure what i am running

Banned

jazferbetay

will that remove the liinux compatibility, not sure what i am running

you've called it linx and liinux, it's neither, you obviously don't know what it is so i'm sure you wont miss it

Original Poster

i miss spelt it, as i was typing on my phone, not need to be like that

Answer is yes, you will lose Linux functionality. It is only present on firmware versions 3.15 and below. Any version above that has it removed. GT5 has a mandatory update to 3.50 so you will lose it.

Original Poster

ok

Has the gt5 been dispatched yet

do you get a email saying if they have been sent to you yet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302008
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25109
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764668
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions