Winning this year

Found 11th Dec 2017
Hello everyone

Wanted to ask what everyone won this year (competitions/freebies)

This is my first post
Ben
Community Updates
  1. Competitions
Top comments
I won a t shirt in this year's flamedeer comp...whilst viewing this thread!

32717102-zMtTB.jpg
I won a shed - after my girlfriend challenged me to win one so I googled 'win a shed' - haven't built it yet, waiting for Spring :-)
I've won a few big ones this year. A £2500 gaming computer, a £1000 gym package and a £1000 spa packag
I won a Galaxy S7 in March - it’s the only large prize I’ve ever won (last prize was a dvd box set abou 9 years ago)
70 Comments
Hi Ben - first year without a 'big' win for me. Few smaller wins like snacks, teas, stationary, children's books, couple of vouchers etc. Best prize I won was probably an 'outdoors accessory pack' - which included picnic blankets, thermos flask, ponchos, compass etc - that was for a photo entry competition.

Previous years I've won something every 3-4 weeks on Twitter, but this year the number of entrants for Twitter comps have significantly increased. Think I've won 3 comps on there this year.
Original Poster
I won nothing on twitter this year. Before a coffee set and Chem ex
Getting tough it's a numbers game
big fat 0 :((
I am with cruchie1
nothing
Well I won a star wars cereal container from shredded wheat. Other than that? Nadal. Zilch. Sweet F.A.
I won a Galaxy S7 in March - it’s the only large prize I’ve ever won (last prize was a dvd box set abou 9 years ago)
Not this year but 2012 won a nintendo 3DS XL on flamedeer, 2013 won a PS4 on kiss100 comp, then 2014 won smaller prizes like £10 itunes voucher on flamedeer. This year only won on Quidco comp around £15.

Edit: Actually scratch that, I just won Xbox one Doom game in Deeky's 6th annual christmas comp (and on my Birthday)
Edited by: "superspeedy" 12th Dec 2017
Original Poster
Tough times everyone
I know everyone says it but I actually never win anything lol oh I lied got 50p on the topcashback Christmas comp lol
Haven't won anything this year, hoping that will change with the euro draw tonight
CAZ3AS16 m ago

Haven't won anything this year, hoping that will change with the euro draw …Haven't won anything this year, hoping that will change with the euro draw tonight

Good luck
I won 200 and also a week holiday all paid to turkey.
I've won a few big ones this year. A £2500 gaming computer, a £1000 gym package and a £1000 spa packag
Hi Ben, nothing big this year but great concert tickets, but keep trying, won some great prizes in the past, good luck everyone!
Some years ago I actually won a Vauxhall Astra which was amazing!
Last year I won a 12 night Royal Caribbean Baltic cruise. It was for two but I managed to persuade them to let my 3-y-o daughter join us for no charge. Life on the ship was great, really good customer service, had some sunny days in the pool but the weather let us down slightly too; it rained at every destination bar one. Still, a truly memorable family holiday thanks to HUKD.
I won a t shirt in this year's flamedeer comp...whilst viewing this thread!

32717102-zMtTB.jpg
I won a shed - after my girlfriend challenged me to win one so I googled 'win a shed' - haven't built it yet, waiting for Spring :-)
Original Poster
Dude19711 h, 29 m ago

I won a shed - after my girlfriend challenged me to win one so I googled …I won a shed - after my girlfriend challenged me to win one so I googled 'win a shed' - haven't built it yet, waiting for Spring :-)

Win to order is the best
I've won a year's supply of Yorkshire tea! Best prize this year ☺ Also won a pair of tickets to BST Hyde park, a pair of expensive sleeping bags, a PC game, an echo dot and a couple of other small things like goody bags. A holiday is top of my win wish list!!
Ive won a gucci bag lots of theater tickets a fitbit blaze, nike package including trainers and gym wear. A coffee machine. Jewellery and lots of little bits over the year.Ive been quite lucky 😁
Benjamin3uk1 h, 38 m ago

Win to order is the best

She's challenged me to win a holiday next year obviously!
HELLO BEN! Welcome and happy comping! I haven't won much at all this year ... except for a 10kg cheese wheel ....! x
Original Poster
rubyray1 h, 17 m ago

Ive won a gucci bag lots of theater tickets a fitbit blaze, nike package …Ive won a gucci bag lots of theater tickets a fitbit blaze, nike package including trainers and gym wear. A coffee machine. Jewellery and lots of little bits over the year.Ive been quite lucky 😁

How do you win so much? That' great where do you find all these competitons
Original Poster
penny3625 m ago

HELLO BEN! Welcome and happy comping! I haven't won much at all this year …HELLO BEN! Welcome and happy comping! I haven't won much at all this year ... except for a 10kg cheese wheel ....! x

Hello. Hahaha 10kg is so big. You'l be eating it 3 times a day
Original Poster
Dude19715 h, 28 m ago

She's challenged me to win a holiday next year obviously!

Dude you need to specify the time period you search in Google to the last month....then you'l surely win a nice shed.. no one enters shed competitions as most of the people entering are female
superspeedy12th Dec

Not this year but 2012 won a nintendo 3DS XL on flamedeer, 2013 won a PS4 …Not this year but 2012 won a nintendo 3DS XL on flamedeer, 2013 won a PS4 on kiss100 comp, then 2014 won smaller prizes like £10 itunes voucher on flamedeer. This year only won on Quidco comp around £15.Edit: Actually scratch that, I just won Xbox one Doom game in Deeky's 6th annual christmas comp (and on my Birthday)

Well done that is fantastic to hear. That is allot of wins. The last thing I won bar 20p on Quidco was 17 years ago in Las Vegas I won a competition in a hot dog bar for a show at night on my honeymoon and then a free breakfast but I still don’t know how much that cost as the hubby he won that one for playing on the tables with jet lag on the night (all night) of my wedding ( I was not impressed) I don’t think we got that for free but hay ho 17 years later still happy even if I win nothing I have a roof over my head and food on my table x
BillySollox21 h, 59 m ago

I won a t shirt in this year's flamedeer comp...whilst viewing this …I won a t shirt in this year's flamedeer comp...whilst viewing this thread! [Image]

Thank you for sharing I’ve never won of the flame deer but it good to know that others win happy Christmas when it comes
Benjamin3uk16 h, 5 m ago

Hello. Hahaha 10kg is so big. You'l be eating it 3 times a day

What kind of cheese sorry I’m Asking but I hope it was One that you liked x
Benjamin3uk16 h, 8 m ago

How do you win so much? That' great where do you find all these …How do you win so much? That' great where do you find all these competitons

Yeah how ? Share please as I used to enter every competition for a couple of years I used to spend all day putting in for magazine and supermarket online anything but I gave up hope x
IN THE LAST 5 YEARS I HAVE WON, A SUZUKI VITARA (CAR), AN LG TV, VARIOUS CDS AND DVDS, KENWOOD MIXER, KITCHEN AID KETTLE AND TEAS, A £3000 TRIP TO PARIS AND A FEW OTHER THINGS
well I won a spa day complete with lunch for champneys by unfortunately couldn't use it as none near me, my own fault for not checking before entering! No other wins this year though
Original Poster
agwyn6738 m ago

IN THE LAST 5 YEARS I HAVE WON, A SUZUKI VITARA (CAR), AN LG TV, VARIOUS …IN THE LAST 5 YEARS I HAVE WON, A SUZUKI VITARA (CAR), AN LG TV, VARIOUS CDS AND DVDS, KENWOOD MIXER, KITCHEN AID KETTLE AND TEAS, A £3000 TRIP TO PARIS AND A FEW OTHER THINGS

How to achieve all that? Seems impossible now there's so many entrants
deleted117705
Came in here hoping a little luck would rub off on me for a change ...... to my amazement a reindeer popped up , but it was just a silver double of one I already had......godamn lol!
Original Poster
Trading 1 white hot chocolate and 2 silver and 2 white wreaths

Make me an offer if you want them
Thanks
Won a wuntu holiday to Spain,£300 great little breaks voucher. Was a bit jammy got more gift cards sent to me than I won on the elf run game!
Good luck everyone I hope you win something x
Are these wins via compo posts on hukd?
This morning I got a cheque from chat magazine for £50.00 .I have been doing comps in Chat for donkey years and I only said to husband this week I am going to stop buying .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants