Groups

Winston blackmore

Banned
    There is a program on national geographic tonight @ 9pm about this guy

Who has 24/5 wives and 121 children he is also a the leader of Canadas largest polygamist group

Craziness

8 Comments

I watched a documentary about polygamy ages ago and found it fascinating! One thing that struck me though was how happy everyone was - especially the husband!!!!

Isnt this the last guy to join the Ghostbuster's team? :?

bossyboots

I watched a documentary about polygamy ages ago and found it fascinating! … I watched a documentary about polygamy ages ago and found it fascinating! One thing that struck me though was how happy everyone was - especially the husband!!!!

My wives would'nt let me watch it :cry

Original Poster Banned

never heard of polygamy, now i know what it is

24 wives is crazy imagine if that family were in the uk and claiming benefits close to £500,000 to keep them or more

It's a wonder nobody has emailed him and told him to come to the UK
    Just imagine all the benefits he would getting on arriving here pmsl

markjohnson

It's a wonder nobody has emailed him and told him to come to the UKJust … It's a wonder nobody has emailed him and told him to come to the UKJust imagine all the benefits he would getting on arriving here pmsl

£1750.60 per week

£7585.93 per month

£91031.20 per year

It's good here isn't it!?

24 wives means 24 mother-in-laws (mothers-in-law?)... Hmmm... only one really, as the other 23 won't be legal.

Either way he's madcrazybonkers or he deserves a medal.

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25111
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1214
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764673

See more discussions