Groups

Winter has finally arrived.......

Winter is finally here!!

Hence the iced up windscreens in the mornings.

27 Comments

Original Poster

I just wondered what everyone uses to get the ice off?. I have used my discount card, but i only managed to get 10% off

http://i.imgur.com/hR6Gljz.jpg

I shall get my coat on the way out.

I have one of these had boys

amazon.co.uk/gp/…STE

Makes light work of ice.

J4GG4

I just wondered what everyone uses to get the ice off?. I have used my … I just wondered what everyone uses to get the ice off?. I have used my discount card, but i only managed to get 10% off :(I shall get my coat on the way out.

...and your gloves, hat, and scarf

Using my Railcard as an ice scraper didn't really work out well https://7-t.imgbox.com/rkWoOS8V.jpg

Just in time off to malaga for the week tomorrow for £10 return flight

love it when someone sees a funny pic and makes up some backstory to cram it into a thread

brilly

love it when someone sees a funny pic and makes up some backstory to cram … love it when someone sees a funny pic and makes up some backstory to cram it into a thread

Indeed, the thread was a day late as the frosty mornings started then.

I fell flat on me **** this morning on the pavement. Wish I recorded myself, could do with £250.

I Love de-icing the car windscreen.

Waiting for Summer to warm me up

I hate the cold. Give me Barbados any day...... 31° in summer, 30° in winter.

Heated front windscreen does the trick every time.

philphil61

Waiting for Summer to warm me up

With a nice cup of coffee

Banned

I used warm water. the other day the De icer froze all over again.

today I have my washer out

sofiasar

I used warm water. the other day the De icer froze all over again. today … I used warm water. the other day the De icer froze all over again. today I have my washer out

that first sentence made sense i think

brilly

What he's saying is the day he used warm water he's de-icer froze again so he's going out for a wash, easy
    oO

rachelandgromit

Using my Railcard as an ice scraper didn't really work out well

Neither do the trains.

Banned

A sledgehammer works 100% of the time.

Predikuesi

Heated front windscreen does the trick every time.

A cover saves fuel , unnecessary air pollution & possible loss of your motor if you are not sitting in it.

brilly

It's a riddle I think.

brilly

Never use warm/hot water on a frosty windscreen.

Original Poster

sofiasar

I used warm water. the other day the De icer froze all over again. today … I used warm water. the other day the De icer froze all over again. today I have my washer out

Your de-icer froze?. I'd be taking it straight back to the shop.

Or did you use it all, so was empty?

landros1

A cover saves fuel , unnecessary air pollution & possible loss of your … A cover saves fuel , unnecessary air pollution & possible loss of your motor if you are not sitting in it.

pretty sure he drives a ford with a heated front windscreen

landros1

Never use warm/hot water on a frosty windscreen.

I think water temperature is the least of their problems going by that post..

Joey Bloggsy

What he's saying is the day he used warm water he's de-icer froze again … What he's saying is the day he used warm water he's de-icer froze again so he's going out for a wash, easyoO

http://replygif.net/i/101.gif

landros1

A cover saves fuel , unnecessary air pollution & possible loss of your … A cover saves fuel , unnecessary air pollution & possible loss of your motor if you are not sitting in it.

So does my Accord but preventing the frost saves time,money & pollution.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions