Groups

Winter socks and Toothbrushes

Banned
    Do others wear different socks in the winter? I like outdoor walking socks during this cold weather.

On the subject of toothbrushes, do you think a tongue scrubber is necessary? I rarely use mine

10 Comments

Banned

I have some thermal socks which I only wear when going to Villa Park.
    Otherwise it's the same type of socks other than my ankle/trainer socks for use in the summer when I wear shorts.

Banned

Oh I see what you did there.
    Err... it's all UKIP fault and the West should never have introduced toothpaste into the middle east.

Hell yes!!!!!

http://www.dominionpaper.ca/files/dominion-img/dominion-meat-inside_web.preview.jpg

I find when dogging you get a bigger response if turning up with just a pair of socks on & a toothbrush in hand

Original Poster Banned

WheresMeNuts

I find when dogging you get a bigger response if turning up with just a … I find when dogging you get a bigger response if turning up with just a pair of socks on & a toothbrush in hand

Yup everyone loves a clean set of gnashers

Ladies tights worn under your trousers and wear your normal socks over the top will keep you nice and warm without the need to buy expensive thermal socks. oO:D

Mark2111

Ladies tights worn under your trousers and wear your normal socks over … Ladies tights worn under your trousers and wear your normal socks over the top will keep you nice and warm without the need to buy expensive thermal socks. oO:D

Makes sense....though you've just got to hope that by some bizarre twist of fate, you don't get run over by a bus and end un in A&E with the medical staff needing to cut your jeans off. Imagine that!! oO

Most of the bacteria on your mouth is found on the tongue. It's the biggest cause of bad breath and also kills unicorns. Fact. So, don't tongue-scrub if you don't want to but good luck sleeping at night...

Original Poster Banned

You have to love google

I just googled "when were tongue scrubbers added to toothbrushes"

and this twitter quote from singer songwriter Example comes up

account example‏@example

"I do love a toothbrush with a tongue scrubber. Everyone in the 90's must've had dirty tongues before the tongue scrubber boom"
    Edited by: "Musician" 17th Dec 2014

Mark2111

Ladies tights worn under your trousers and wear your normal socks over … Ladies tights worn under your trousers and wear your normal socks over the top will keep you nice and warm without the need to buy expensive thermal socks. oO:D

Just avoid the temptation to show this off to your colleagues at work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944491
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      3. Spotify Family Premium share715
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions