Wiper blade recommendations?

Found 23rd Jan
Can anyone recommend a good brand of wiper blade?

I'm sick of crappy Bosche blades becoming useless after a few months.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Im a fan of Valeo wiper blades, seem to last quite longValeo

d3fult_76 m ago

Im a fan of Valeo wiper blades, seem to last quite longValeo

Good price too! Thanks!

*Edit - oh, they are £38 for my car
Edited by: "Bigfootpete" 23rd Jan
Bigfootpete58 m ago

Good price too! Thanks!*Edit - oh, they are £38 for my car

33% off if you are using EuroParts
Use code: SAVE33

Enjoy
Get the Bosch Aerotwin wipers - these are the full rubber ones, not separate replaceable blades, they last years. I have found them cheapest on ebay in the past - been a few year since I had to buy any.

Also use RainX or some similar product on the windscreen to save your wiper use and also to make it easier for the wipers when operating.

Carparts4less (same company as Eurocarparts but sell cheaper) are offering 18% off wipers today - WIPER18.
Edited by: "Van1973" 23rd Jan
Bigfootpete1 h, 43 m ago

Good price too! Thanks!*Edit - oh, they are £38 for my car

They are more expensive than my whole car is worth
Van19731 h, 26 m ago

Get the Bosch Aerotwin wipers - these are the full rubber ones, not …Get the Bosch Aerotwin wipers - these are the full rubber ones, not separate replaceable blades, they last years. I have found them cheapest on ebay in the past - been a few year since I had to buy any.Also use RainX or some similar product on the windscreen to save your wiper use and also to make it easier for the wipers when operating.Carparts4less (same company as Eurocarparts but sell cheaper) are offering 18% off wipers today - WIPER18.

Good idea with the Rainx - I forgot I still have some left (I think I've had the bottle for at least 8 years).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants