Wiper blades for Ford Ka 2000 1.3 petrol

Posted 14th Feb
I’m hoping someone could please advise me on that wiper blades I need for the above car as knowing my luck I will order the wrong ones. Very much appreciated for the help.

Regards
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Then use the promo code "love50" for upto 45% off
cuzzy14/02/2020 15:15

Just put your car reg number in, it’ll tell you what will fit. h …Just put your car reg number in, it’ll tell you what will fit. https://www.eurocarparts.com/car-parts?

Thank you. I have just had a quick look and wondering is there specific blades for each side of the windscreen or will they be the same on both sides
justonemore14/02/2020 15:37

Thank you. I have just had a quick look and wondering is there specific …Thank you. I have just had a quick look and wondering is there specific blades for each side of the windscreen or will they be the same on both sides

It varies from car to car, if they’re both the same size it won’t matter which side they’re fitted to.
cuzzy14/02/2020 15:15

Just put your car reg number in, it’ll tell you what will fit. h …Just put your car reg number in, it’ll tell you what will fit. https://www.eurocarparts.com/car-parts?

Also, try carparts4less.co.uk/. They are essentially the same company but their prices do vary - there are always codes about. And check the individual prices for left & right as being them singular is always cheaper for me than buying as a set.
Halfords site has a facility for putting your reg on too. It then lists all the wipers and it’s pretty obvious if they’re sided or not from the description
Bobster-cyw14/02/2020 16:51

Halfords site has a facility for putting your reg on too. It then lists …Halfords site has a facility for putting your reg on too. It then lists all the wipers and it’s pretty obvious if they’re sided or not from the description

Then search the part number on ebay & buy it much cheaper
cuzzy14/02/2020 15:47

It varies from car to car, if they’re both the same size it won’t matter w …It varies from car to car, if they’re both the same size it won’t matter which side they’re fitted to.

That depends on the style of sweep - if the blade sweep is across each other, it will make a difference. If they're traditional side by side, then no they won't make a difference.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants