Wired Xbox one controller

Posted 16th Nov
Are there any that are just as good as the wireless controllers?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
4-8 milliseconds of extra lag on a wireless controller. If you can notice the difference you must be superman. Otherwise I don't think there is really any difference. I've played pubg both ways and I prefer the convenience of wireless.
Ringfinger16/11/2019 14:45

4-8 milliseconds of extra lag on a wireless controller. If you can notice …4-8 milliseconds of extra lag on a wireless controller. If you can notice the difference you must be superman. Otherwise I don't think there is really any difference. I've played pubg both ways and I prefer the convenience of wireless.

Thanks, are there any particular ones that are better than others, we have wireless too but I’m sick to death of battery packs being swapped about in the house
claire751916/11/2019 18:30

Thanks, are there any particular ones that are better than others, we have …Thanks, are there any particular ones that are better than others, we have wireless too but I’m sick to death of battery packs being swapped about in the house

Get something like This. Brilliant.
Our son uses one of the PowerA controllers with extra buttons at the back (available at Argos) and is very happy with it. He previously had a PDP controller (also available at Argos) which did not last very long and the buttons at the back felt a bit cheap and fiddly. Having seen a few wired controllers, IMHO the PowerA build quality is better than that of PDP.

HTH.
claire751916/11/2019 18:30

Thanks, are there any particular ones that are better than others, we have …Thanks, are there any particular ones that are better than others, we have wireless too but I’m sick to death of battery packs being swapped about in the house

May be worth investing in some proper Eneloop rechargeable batteries and a good battery charger.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants