Groups
    EXPIRED

wireless adapter for a desktop

looking for a good cheap one. any idea's?

9 Comments

Have a USB "G" adapter you can have for £12 delivered. Is new.

Same as ebuyer.com/pro…972

Original Poster

skilll;4224142

Have a USB "G" adapter you can have for £12 delivered. Is new.Same as … Have a USB "G" adapter you can have for £12 delivered. Is new.Same as http://www.ebuyer.com/product/128972

i'm new 2 the pc game. i wont 2 make my desktop wireless. i've got a wireless router from virgin.
    and my pc is not wireless so cant pick up the router. do i just plug this in and away i go

pretty much, has a setup disc, and extension USB cable, takes you through setup and should find your router, then you just enter password etc. It also has the quick start guide paperwork with it that is easy to follow.

Original Poster

skilll;4224272

pretty much, has a setup disc, and extension USB cable, takes you through … pretty much, has a setup disc, and extension USB cable, takes you through setup and should find your router, then you just enter password etc. It also has the quick start guide paperwork with it that is easy to follow.

thanks for that mate. i'll have it:thumbsup: pm me

Pm Sent.

Address?????? Please email or PM it to me.

Thanks

Posted this morning, be with you soon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767312
      2. word survey1014
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1730
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171349

See more discussions