Groups

wireless dongel for keyboard

Can some help, lost the wireless dongel for the keyboard in first comment, i do not know if it is possible but can i purchase a replacement one or is that not possible

8 Comments

Not aware of any suppliers of replacement dongles for eSynic items. Consider a similar and respected item with dongle is currently on promo at Amazon at £16+ assuming white is OK hotukdeals.com/dea…088

Do you need a wireless keyboard dongle or will any bluetooth device link to it ?

Original Poster

seen the keyboard but is the one i have that the wireless receiver is lost for the bin, its a good keyboard. just need the dongel

dougle34

seen the keyboard but is the one i have that the wireless receiver is … seen the keyboard but is the one i have that the wireless receiver is lost for the bin, its a good keyboard. just need the dongel

To repeat: Not aware of any suppliers of replacement dongles for eSynic items. To expand: you could consider buying the same item keyboard+dongle again at £18.95 or the promo similar Logitech item at £16.25 in white. Or just put your existing keyboard in the same receptacle as the dongle.

This is from my eSYNiC kb. Can't you buy one of these to see if the wireless usb works on your kb, if not just return it back to Amazon.

imgur.com/a/m…ISc

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 2nd Jul

You are very unlikely to be able to just buy another dongle.

The dongles and keyboards should be matched to each other - if they weren't then you would have all sorts of issues if two devices were close together.

mas9931 m ago

You are very unlikely to be able to just buy another dongle. The dongles …You are very unlikely to be able to just buy another dongle. The dongles and keyboards should be matched to each other - if they weren't then you would have all sorts of issues if two devices were close together.

he will unlikely get a replacement dongle, or its cost would not be value when compared against the whole unit. however, these dongles tend to be programmable to the keyboard and mouse. i have a few logitech ones and i can swap them and reprogram them.

not sure i ended up with a few as i don't remember having that many keyboards but i think i got them from the mouse as i have quite a few mouse.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?11
      2. word association Game74044543
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11

See more discussions