Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless Doorbell - Help please!

Hi all

I am in need of a wireless doorbell. Anyone know the best place to get one. I have checked out Screwfix, but does anyone know anywhere cheaper.

Not too fussed about the make (as long as it works well).

Thanks Guys

8 Comments

Original Poster

Blimey, thanks Greg. 2 good deals in one day. Here's another challenge for you. We need to buy a Pinata donkey for my daughters b'day. Know the best place? (I cant find one under a tenner which seems a bit much, especially when the object is to beat the living c*ap out of it!)

How about one from here $10 (£4.95ish) Delivered

ledshoppe.com/Pro…htm

Delivery can take up to 2 weeks, but they have always arrived when I have used them

I am sure they have the donkey's in Tesco's, agree with you tho I remember thinking they were dear.

p.s you have now used your 3 deals in one day limit. please save any more until tomorrow:giggle:

][COLOR="Red"]£11 at woolies[/COLOR]

Original Poster

ooops, I didn't know there was a deal request limit. :oops:

id3als

How about one from here $10 (£4.95ish) … How about one from here $10 (£4.95ish) Deliveredhttp://www.ledshoppe.com/Product/hou/HE1002.htmDelivery can take up to 2 weeks, but they have always arrived when I have used them

I keep seeing this place pop up, is it free P&P to the uk too?

Foxy102

ooops, I didn't know there was a deal request limit. :oops:

there is with me, any more and your just takin the p**s.:giggle:

Ledshoppe is free delivery to UK

Seems crazy as some things are so cheap. Brought a small LED Torch & Laser pen for £2.50 delivered previously.

Think my last order took 6 days to arrive as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions