Wireless earbuds can anyone recommend some please? Can not trust amazon fake reviews

Posted 3rd Dec
Looking for some comfortable, rain proof and good sound quality headphones which work with android and are truly wireless.

Budget is max £100 but ideally I don't want to be paying more than £50 unless I am getting a product which is 5-6 times as good

Would appreciate any recommendations, tried looking on amazon but seem to be full of fake reviews making research hard work
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Have a look at urban pods currently £44.99 there is a good review at the bottom of the site from TechFlow

shopurbanpods.co.uk/
Hello. My friend Stefan told me to help you out as he has a love fantasy relationship with this website until Barbara comes along and gives him spanky bum time.
Honestly though I've recently bought the Wireless Earphones MEZONE TWS-B6 on Amazon and I'm very pleased with them. The sound quality is pretty good and the beats are strong and well alive.
Dryhumper03/12/2019 18:37

Hello. My friend Stefan told me to help you out as he has a love fantasy …Hello. My friend Stefan told me to help you out as he has a love fantasy relationship with this website until Barbara comes along and gives him spanky bum time.Honestly though I've recently bought the Wireless Earphones MEZONE TWS-B6 on Amazon and I'm very pleased with them. The sound quality is pretty good and the beats are strong and well alive.

No offence but not going to trust an account created today with that advice .
Enacfire future plus
I’d go for the Samsung galaxy buds - sound really good, isolate noise quite well and work well with android
adamwilko00703/12/2019 18:42

No offence but not going to trust an account created today with that …No offence but not going to trust an account created today with that advice .

that’s the only part of the comment you are interested in? What is this guy on about spanky time
I've got the Xiaomi redmi airdots and they've been great for me.
Erm eBay have “tws i500” which range from £10-£50 look a bit dodgy but are a replica AirPods and are just as good if not better on all fronts especially the price

Edit: they also work with the android.
Edited by: "Daniel_Thorpe" 4th Dec
jpoolfitz03/12/2019 18:46

Enacfire future plus

I don't have this model, I have the Enacfire e19s and I find them excellent for the price.

Got them last cyberonday and think they were about £30

I listen to quite basy music and they cope with it just fine and battery is better than advertised
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions