Wireless earbuds in the £20 - £30 range?

Posted 27th Feb
Hi, been lurking on the app for a while and thought maybe seasoned peeps could help out

I want to try out some wireless earbuds, I am no audiophile but obviously would like to get the best deal for what there is in the £20 - £30 range, maybe £40 tops if the extra few quid is worth it. From comments I've seen here and there it seems like people like the redmi airdots for what they are, but what are other similar options you guys would recommend? The only things I would prefer is if they were in-ear, noise cancelling and had some sort of controls on the body of the ear bud. Any help is appreciated, cheers!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
... I understand your frustration Mr. Gus, I quickly skimmed through a search a couple of days ago so thought it would just be quicker to make a new post with my preferences because other people may be looking for something slightly different, but it seems like that was a mistake, didn't really expect a rather aggressive first reply but ok. Apologies, I suppose I'll have to look for advice elsewhere.
tester122527/02/2020 12:01

... I understand your frustration Mr. Gus, I quickly skimmed through a …... I understand your frustration Mr. Gus, I quickly skimmed through a search a couple of days ago so thought it would just be quicker to make a new post with my preferences because other people may be looking for something slightly different, but it seems like that was a mistake, didn't really expect a rather aggressive first reply but ok. Apologies, I suppose I'll have to look for advice elsewhere.

The best thing to do with members who post comments like that is to ignore them! Go onto their profile and there's a "mute" button - hit that and any messages posted by them will be hidden and you won't get notified of any replies. If anything is aggressive or or personal then report it to the mods - that's what they're supposed to be there for!

Have a look at some of the threads for Enacfire twc etc and see what people are recommending. The redmi's are nothing special - QCY and Haylou both have budget sets for similar money that are regarded as better (about £15 from China or less when on offer)
Tronsmart Onyx Neo: its under £16 inc delivery and i dont think you will find much better at the price, they are better than the redmi airdots, checkout youtube videos
Link here, and use code 'GKBTS09'
mine took about 7/8 days for delivery
Thanks for taking the time to comment guys, much appreciated. Not a big fan of muting peeps so suppose what is said is said haha I'll have a quick re-browse of recent discussions but don't want to take too long doing that because I'll end up buying nothing in the end ha! Just want to decide on something and do it.
Sandy, are those onyx neos better than the tronsmart spunky beat ones? I've seen those being mentioned recently somewhere and I think they're slightly more expensive than the ones you mentioned but look similar, obviously same brand but is it a case where the price slightly can fool you?
OllieSt27/02/2020 21:58

Not £20-£30 range but highly regarded

That's more than double what the op is looking at paying!
Thanks Ollie for the suggestion but it is slightly above what I'm willing to pay especially when I don't know whether I'll like the style of earbuds in the first place haha but your comment is appreciated nonetheless! Also I feel a bit iffy when it comes to buying refurbished goods but that's just me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants