Wireless Earphones

Found 30th Aug 2017
Hi, please could someone recommend some for me? They'll be for running in.
I've tried so many pairs, I wish I could just get the standard earphones that come on a wire, but just wireless!

I currently have a pair that are huge and are only held in my a rubber part which is annoying.

I've also tried similar ones but they tend to have a little remote that always weighs down one of the earphones and pulls them out, or the remove constantly taps my face when running!

Any suggestions? Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
What budget are you working to?
OllieSt7 m ago

What budget are you working to?

Not silly money to be honest. Absolute max would be £25 or around this.
Are the pair you've got on ear rather than in ear
Check out the Mpow Bluetooth headphones for £13.99 on Amazon. The reviews speak for themselves.

Tbh I think they are worth double that price.

They have a great sound and fit well.

The charge also lasts well.
hottoast2 m ago

Check out the Mpow Bluetooth headphones for £13.99 on Amazon. The reviews …Check out the Mpow Bluetooth headphones for £13.99 on Amazon. The reviews speak for themselves. Tbh I think they are worth double that price. They have a great sound and fit well. The charge also lasts well.

Are they like the anker ones? If so, they just fall out when running.
Those £13.99 ones are like the ones I have now. Not great for running with.

Have you got a pair? The £17.99 ones look better actually
davewave33 m ago

These...£16.59https://www.amazon.co.uk/Headphones-Mpow-Bluetooth-Sweatproof-Hands-free-Black/dp/B071RV7MH9/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1504157771&sr=8-14&keywords=bluetooth+headphones+for+runninghttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Headphones-Mpow-Bluetooth-Sweatproof-Hands-free/dp/B00VG0XNIO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1504157771&sr=8-4&keywords=bluetooth+headphones+for+running[Image]

Thanks, are they any different to the anker ones though?

These seem to have that annoying rubber loop grip which doesn't work. Are they likely to fall out?
I have never tried the Anker ones.

I can work all day with the Mpow ones in with no issue.

There are lots of reviews for the Mpow from people using them at the gym etc.
superfreddy8 m ago

Thanks, are they any different to the anker ones though?These seem to have …Thanks, are they any different to the anker ones though?These seem to have that annoying rubber loop grip which doesn't work. Are they likely to fall out?

They don't have the rubber tusk to keep them in your ear but remain in place because of the way the frame which wraps around the back of your neck is designed, they sort of twist and snap around the back of your head to rest in a snug position.
I can second the mpow ones, I used to use them for cycling until I got some bone conduction ones instead so I can hear things that were about to run me over
Cakeboy791 h, 14 m ago

I can second the mpow ones, I used to use them for cycling until I got …I can second the mpow ones, I used to use them for cycling until I got some bone conduction ones instead so I can hear things that were about to run me over

out of interest how expensive were the bone conduction ones?
Headphones

I got these, but they were from Amazon Warehouse when they were doing the 20% off deal so I paid around £45 for them. The box had been opened and that was it, having used them for a while I'd happily pay the asking price for them.

There are a lot of other models that are cheaper on Amazon though
I have these. Great sound and charge lasts 10 hours easily. They do have a rubber part but they arent uncomfortable at all

check the reviews

amazon.co.uk/Sou…qy7
hottoast4 h, 46 m ago

I have never tried the Anker ones. I can work all day with the Mpow ones …I have never tried the Anker ones. I can work all day with the Mpow ones in with no issue. There are lots of reviews for the Mpow from people using them at the gym etc.

Are the new models better? Was going to get these -

amazon.co.uk/Hea…r=3
Cakeboy794 h, 38 m ago

I can second the mpow ones, I used to use them for cycling until I got …I can second the mpow ones, I used to use them for cycling until I got some bone conduction ones instead so I can hear things that were about to run me over

Looking at these -

amazon.co.uk/Hea…r=3

They're the newer model - are they likely to just be the same but with improved sound?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants