Wireless earphones

Found 20th Oct 2017
Hey I am after some Bluetooth earphones for my Apple Watch series 3 and don’t want Apple onz there way to expensive looking for something about £10 can anyone advise please

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
checkout Amazon Deals of the Day, it's updated with new offers for headphones and earphones, worth a look and I've picked up a few bargains from here headphone / earphone wise, worth reading the reviews first before taking the plunge:

amazon.co.uk/gp/…TF8
Original Poster
Thank you I will have a little look
FTCom47 m ago

checkout Amazon Deals of the Day, it's updated with new offers for …checkout Amazon Deals of the Day, it's updated with new offers for headphones and earphones, worth a look and I've picked up a few bargains from here headphone / earphone wise, worth reading the reviews first before taking the plunge:https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/deals/ref=gbps_ftr_s-3_d6ca_wht_4085731?gb_f_GB-SUPPLE=sortOrder:BY_SCORE,enforcedCategories:4085731&pf_rd_p=8aac18f2-1e99-4dd0-bd1a-24d342dcd6ca&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=ZFV06954ZDJ4YJ6SEQ50&ie=UTF8

I would urge a little bit of caution with the reviews, particularly on unbranded consumer electronics - of the first eight products on that page, I've been sent three for free in the last week or so. Vendors regularly do this at an inflated price, get favourable reviews from shills wanting more freebies, then discount heavily and get sold as 'deals'.
Original Poster
Hmmm this is the problem I was looking at a few and some are comparable but none really say anything about comparable with Apple Watch series 3. Tbh I thought all Bluetooth was plug and play but found out today not the case. I got one off Ebay my iPhone 7+ sees the devise/Bluetooth and works but the watch don’t see it at all really did think it was all plug and play
bridtown9 m ago

Hmmm this is the problem I was looking at a few and some are comparable …Hmmm this is the problem I was looking at a few and some are comparable but none really say anything about comparable with Apple Watch series 3. Tbh I thought all Bluetooth was plug and play but found out today not the case. I got one off Ebay my iPhone 7+ sees the devise/Bluetooth and works but the watch don’t see it at all really did think it was all plug and play

probbably apples way of rewarding you for being a loyal customer, making you buy over inflated apple crap ear buds.
Original Poster
Hahahahaha yer there prices for them flimsy things not a chance lol
bridtown3 h, 43 m ago

Hmmm this is the problem I was looking at a few and some are comparable …Hmmm this is the problem I was looking at a few and some are comparable but none really say anything about comparable with Apple Watch series 3. Tbh I thought all Bluetooth was plug and play but found out today not the case. I got one off Ebay my iPhone 7+ sees the devise/Bluetooth and works but the watch don’t see it at all really did think it was all plug and play

Did you disconnect the ones off eBay from your iPhone? Might not show on the watch if it’s already connected to the phone.
Original Poster
Peterdj4149 m ago

Did you disconnect the ones off eBay from your iPhone? Might not show on …Did you disconnect the ones off eBay from your iPhone? Might not show on the watch if it’s already connected to the phone.

Yer tried that but didn’t work just don’t show up on the watch at all there only cheap onz £5 funny though I got a Bluetooth speaker cost about £50 and that won’t show up on the watch at all but my daughter has a really cheap one £5 from China and that works perfect and the speaker light I got from China. Strange how it all works
Original Poster
Just don’t want to spend £100’s on something I am just going to use in the gym a few times that why I got the onz from Ebay cheap and cheerful. Going to be a harder job than I thought finding cheap and will work with the watch
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions