Expired

Wireless earphones

Found 21st Jan
Hi basically I’m looking for cheap wireless earphones I can use to Bluetooth to my iPhone X n watch to try it out, any recommendations under £20 b very greatly received
Community Updates
AskElectronics
15 Comments
Buy an adapter to plug in standard buds.. Maybe
Anker SoundBuds slim below 20 quid on Amazon never let me down. Comes with 18 month warranty
Original Poster
wayners59 m ago

Buy an adapter to plug in standard buds.. Maybe

Adapter ??
Original Poster
Gricho39 m ago

Anker SoundBuds slim below 20 quid on Amazon never let me down. Comes with …Anker SoundBuds slim below 20 quid on Amazon never let me down. Comes with 18 month warranty

Cheers are they loud ??
Loud and clear
Original Poster
Gricho3 m ago

Loud and clear

Thank you
I'm still looking the perfect pair under £20 so I've went through several Bluetooth sets. I'm currently using these, cost me £8.99 and left a review as mc. While their OOS, if you look at the links underneath these you'll see similar looking earphone. I think these are all a generic brand, made somewhere in China but under different brand names. For the price, I think their a comfortable fit with decent sound (I only listen to Podcasts and Audiobooks, not music).
steveo731 h, 44 m ago

Adapter ??

Yeah. I have several. You plug any buds in and they become wireless. I used to clip on my neck line or inside cap.. Just means you can use any ear buds then... See here for example.. JUSTOP Wireless Bluetooth Receiver - Earphones - AUX Car Kit 3-in1 Universal Bluetooth Adapter For Speakers / Car stereo / Hi-Fi System , HD Audio And Built-in Microphone For Handsfree Call amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D6JE96S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_4LmzAbMM3HFR9
Edited by: "wayners" 21st Jan
Original Poster
wayners1 h, 13 m ago

Yeah. I have several. You plug any buds in and they become wireless. I …Yeah. I have several. You plug any buds in and they become wireless. I used to clip on my neck line or inside cap.. Just means you can use any ear buds then... See here for example.. JUSTOP Wireless Bluetooth Receiver - Earphones - AUX Car Kit 3-in1 Universal Bluetooth Adapter For Speakers / Car stereo / Hi-Fi System , HD Audio And Built-in Microphone For Handsfree Call amazon.co.uk/dp/B00D6JE96S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_4LmzAbMM3HFR9

I wanna use these on my iPhone X ??
steveo731 h, 41 m ago

I wanna use these on my iPhone X ??

Use on anything. Your phone sends out a bluetooth signal and the adapter picks up that signal and sends down the cable to earphone... Simple.. Just an alternative but maybe not what you want. I've never gotten on with the Bluetooth fittings and prefer standard buds. Also I have several adapters all paired so just swap over. Only down side is if you accidentally tap a button on adaptor... Still its a good little device.. Just throwing in options
Original Poster
wayners14 h, 17 m ago

Use on anything. Your phone sends out a bluetooth signal and the adapter …Use on anything. Your phone sends out a bluetooth signal and the adapter picks up that signal and sends down the cable to earphone... Simple.. Just an alternative but maybe not what you want. I've never gotten on with the Bluetooth fittings and prefer standard buds. Also I have several adapters all paired so just swap over. Only down side is if you accidentally tap a button on adaptor... Still its a good little device.. Just throwing in options

Cheers so I can use these with my normal iPhone earphones ??
steveo7328 m ago

Cheers so I can use these with my normal iPhone earphones ??

Yes.. Also, better versions available but depends what you want. For £10 it's a good buy I think
Edited by: "wayners" 22nd Jan
Original Poster
wayners31 m ago

Yes.. Also, better versions available but depends what you want. For £10 …Yes.. Also, better versions available but depends what you want. For £10 it's a good buy I think

Ok looking at it seems that it does other way ie to the hi
To confirm though I simply put my existing earphones in the adapter n then pair it to my Apple Watch ?? Sound will be exactly the same ??
steveo731 h, 43 m ago

Ok looking at it seems that it does other way ie to the hiTo confirm …Ok looking at it seems that it does other way ie to the hiTo confirm though I simply put my existing earphones in the adapter n then pair it to my Apple Watch ?? Sound will be exactly the same ??

Not tried with apple products but no reason why it won't work.. It's a bluetooth adaptor that's very universal and should work with anything
Original Poster
Ok I asked guy eBay said wouldn’t work but tbh not sure

I really appreciate your assistance though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions