Wireless Earphones for Running

Found 19th Aug 2017
Any suggestions? I've tried about 4 different pairs now and they just fall out.
I use standard wired ones at the moment and they don't fall out at all, but most of the wireless ones have that memory cushion on them and they don't hold in the ears.
I have seen some 'Mixx Classics' which are standard earphones but wireless ones, however they have a little control using on one side which i think would weigh them down and fall out when running.

Any suggestions please?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I use these when I'm our riding my bike they feel very secure amazon.co.uk/gp/…rch
deleted1597344
I have the following Anker pair, which I can't recommend enough amazon.co.uk/gp/…rch
cphilpot5 m ago

I have the following Anker pair, which I can't recommend enough …I have the following Anker pair, which I can't recommend enough https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01IUP89LS/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1503172144&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=anker+bluetooth+wireless+headphones&dpPl=1&dpID=41lPde7Hr1L&ref=plSrch

Do they actually stay in though and do they feel comfortable?
deleted1597344
For me I've never had an issue with them falling out and I think they are comfortable but everyone is different. I'm sure other members here will have these and can offer their personal opinions as well.
I have the same problem. The wired ones are perfect whereas the wireless ones have that covering which means for me, just not secure enough.
EN1GMA3 m ago

I have the same problem. The wired ones are perfect whereas the wireless …I have the same problem. The wired ones are perfect whereas the wireless ones have that covering which means for me, just not secure enough.

You can get classic style ones for £20 on eBay.m Search Mixx Audio. I'm not sure though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants