Groups

wireless headphones

hi. can wireless headphones be connected to a technical 215/224G. I'm completely out of my depth here. thanks.

7 Comments

That depends on what a technical 215/224G is and which set of wireless headphones you're considering.

Generally wireless headphones fall into two categories. Those with their own base unit and those that use bluetooth.

Headphones with their own base unit work just like speakers or wire headphones. As long as they have the same sort of audio connection as whatever you're plugging them into.

Bluetooth headphones obviously need a device with bluetooth, but bluetooth doesn't have to support all devices so they'll only work with a device that specifically supports bluetooth audio.

Original Poster

EndlessWaves

That depends on what a technical 215/224G is and which set of wireless … That depends on what a technical 215/224G is and which set of wireless headphones you're considering.Generally wireless headphones fall into two categories. Those with their own base unit and those that use bluetooth.Headphones with their own base unit work just like speakers or wire headphones. As long as they have the same sort of audio connection as whatever you're plugging them into.Bluetooth headphones obviously need a device with bluetooth, but bluetooth doesn't have to support all devices so they'll only work with a device that specifically supports bluetooth audio.

sorry technica 215/224G is a tv

Technika == Tesco special. No idea if it supports bluetooth but it should give you the option in the menu. I am surprised that the TV still works though, you must of been lucky with that one.

You would need a Bluetooth transmitter that fits in the earphone socket

Original Poster

I work live in, so it's provided in my room.

smyler61

I work live in, so it's provided in my room.

Not sure but like Chocci said and bluetooth transmitter might be the way to go.
    johnlewis.com/log…=ds
    It pretty much depends on how good your bluetooth headphones are to how good a quality you go for.

Original Poster

thanks for your replies, may stick with wired for now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions