Groups

Wireless Headphones

So I'm currently looking to purchase a pair of wireless headphones for the first time... Been having my eye on beats solo 2 wireless but never seem to find a deal worth the price (less than £100)

Any suggestions which cost less but still delivers on good sound and noise cancellation..

Options please?

10 Comments

If you like bass go for the Sony MDRXB950BT

Banned

charging these are annoying

Original Poster

sofiasar

charging these are annoying

Yeh that's practically what has put me off for a long while but then again these cables have a cost me a few times so trying to switch up

Original Poster

Batman52901

If you like bass go for the Sony MDRXB950BT

Wld have a look at that right now

Original Poster

farmeruk1

so you want 2 … so you want 2 pairs.https://intl.turtlebeach.com/gb/special-offers/ear-force-i30

Good fr the price but turtle beach is more or less console Headphones (my opinion) but for the price currently it's a steal

Visit the Creative store online.....I ordered the Evo Exr's for £99.99 but now £109.99.....I've had the Back Beat Pro's....these are great, but gave mine to my bro...Creative have a few other cans available at reduced prices....

The two cans mentioned above also have ANC, which for me is a must due to my noisy commute on the London Underground.

I'm liking the new Sony's, namely the MDR100 and MDR1000, but they are a bit out of my price range......

Original Poster

sxxychocolate

Visit the Creative store online.....I ordered the Evo Exr's for £99.99 … Visit the Creative store online.....I ordered the Evo Exr's for £99.99 but now £109.99.....I've had the Back Beat Pro's....these are great, but gave mine to my bro...Creative have a few other cans available at reduced prices....The two cans mentioned above also have ANC, which for me is a must due to my noisy commute on the London Underground.I'm liking the new Sony's, namely the MDR100 and MDR1000, but they are a bit out of my price range......

Those mdr100 n 1000 wireless r just perfect but price tag definitely out of my league lol

Go for Sony MDR-XB950BT or Skullcandy Crusher Wireless.

Both have good reviews and are very good for Bass.

the Skullcandy has a separate dedicated driver just for the Bass along with a slider on the headset

Sony has approx 20hrs use on a single full charge

Skullcandy has approx 40hrs use on a single full charge

If you have never ordered directly from Skullcandy before register/subscribe on there newsletter and you will be sent a special 20% off offer on your first order.

Below are some reviews to check out

youtu.be/oGF…Msc

youtu.be/flm…skI

youtu.be/MWh…YGA

youtu.be/927…mc8

Edited by: "iar1980" 7th Jan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"23
      2. I want some backless loafers for men11