Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless headphones for Grandad!

I am after some wireless headphones for my Grandad for use with his TV - I would also like them to be able to recharge themselves rather than have batteries that he has to replace. I've looked at the Sennheisser 120's but they are a little too good for his needs I would say (he's got a hearing aid so I guess his hearings not great anyway) - ant run of the mill models anybody can recommend? He would'nt be wandering around the house like with music so direct line of sight IR ones could be an option too, as long as they recharge themselves.

Thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

BUMP - Anybody got any ideas? My choice seems to be between 5 quids worth of rubbish off of ebay or £60 quid for Sennheissers, theres very little in-between. Thanks

see the other thread on the deals page.

Original Poster

Thanks guys - these Phillips dont look a bad deal, cheers empiredirect.co.uk/con…440

The Sennheisser 120's are under £45 delivered from ebuyer, if you use google checkout.

We got some Panasonic RP-WF810H instore at Tesco Extra a few weeks ago and are very pleased with them. They were reduced to £15.00. Might be worth a look.

If he has a hearing aid you should definetely ask your GP if headphones are ok to use as he'll probably be watching TV every day and with headphones it may worsen his hearing for the worse.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app44
      2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22
      3. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)810
      4. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?914

See more discussions