Wireless headphones for sport

2 replies
Found 3rd Sep 2016
I'm looking at getting some wireless/Bluetooth headphones for running and bouldering and would appreciate any views.

I'm assuming (perhaps incorrectly) that in-ear types will be best suited as bouldering will involve lots of falling/impacts.

My main requirements are for them to be decent quality with good sound quality (bass) for techno/electronic music.

Any thoughts/experiences would be very welcome.

Thanks

2 Comments

Bluetooth Earphones, TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones Stereo Magnetic Earbuds, Secure Fit for Sport, Gym with Built-in Mic amazon.co.uk/dp/…NXB These may fit your bill. I've found they work very well and find the quality fine. I would go cheapish if you expect to fall a lot! They never fall off as they hook over the ears which would be useful for you

Original Poster

Thanks Mike - I'll check them out.

Good point re the price - I'm not sure how much I'll use then yet and whilst I'm happy to spend more, it might be better starting with something more affordable.

Open to other recommendations too though!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    2. word association Game74244893
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769294

See more discussions