Wireless headphones PS4

Posted 6th May
I bought the Sony WF-1000XM3 headphones, does anyone know how to get them working with a ps4?

Thanks in advanced for any help
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Don’t think they’re compatible wirelessly.

There should be a cable that came with the headphones which you’ll have to plug into the PS4 remote.
legionofwhom06/05/2020 19:04

Don’t think they’re compatible wirelessly.There should be a cable that cam …Don’t think they’re compatible wirelessly.There should be a cable that came with the headphones which you’ll have to plug into the PS4 remote.

Thanks, no cable with these, think you might mean different headphones?
nknknk12306/05/2020 20:02

Thanks, no cable with these, think you might mean different headphones?

Ah I was thinking of the WH-1000XM3.
Does your TV have Bluetooth at all? Could use them that way?
Unfortunately not directly. There is no bluetooth audio with the PS4, you'll need a usb bluetooth transmitter but you might have sync issues depending on the quality of the transmitter.
cowtc07/05/2020 11:25

Unfortunately not directly. There is no bluetooth audio with the PS4, …Unfortunately not directly. There is no bluetooth audio with the PS4, you'll need a usb bluetooth transmitter but you might have sync issues depending on the quality of the transmitter.

Thank you! Any idea on what type of transmitter?
nknknk12307/05/2020 11:38

Thank you! Any idea on what type of transmitter?

Any USB bluetooth audio transmitter will work (I think version 5 is latest), but obviously a good one to avoid sync issues. I don't know any myself I'm afraid
I've tried loads of Bluetooth transmitters and they are all pretty naff. Just buy these instead of wasting your cash, much better for gaming anyway. en-uk.sennheiser-outlet.com/sho…062
Azwipe07/05/2020 12:56

I've tried loads of Bluetooth transmitters and they are all pretty naff. …I've tried loads of Bluetooth transmitters and they are all pretty naff. Just buy these instead of wasting your cash, much better for gaming anyway. https://en-uk.sennheiser-outlet.com/shops/detail.php?product_id=3062

Link doesn’t work for me but after spending 150 in these I don’t think I can afford to on another pair!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions