Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless Home Alarm

Any good deals out there for a wireless home alarm? After we just got burgled I figure it's time to upgrade our old alarm. I'm looking for something that you can buy additional sensors for so I can protect all doors and windows. Buggers got in through an unalarmed window!

4 Comments

Yale alarms are very good, you can add alarms, sensors, fire and flood sensors. also if the alarm goes off the higher range product will call/ text upto 6 mobiles (no monthly charge)
    I bought mine off ebay... brand new for about £100 off RRP.

Id recommend the BT Home Monitor Alarm, only £58 at saverstore, link below

Ive had it installed in my last two properties and its been fantastic, so easy to install and had no problems with it at all + you can add extra sensors on the doors and use the wireless motion sensors to cover windows and whole rooms etc

saverstore.com/pro…032

Original Poster

Where do you get the extra sensors from?

jase.2;4239893

Id recommend the BT Home Monitor Alarm, only £58 at saverstore, link … Id recommend the BT Home Monitor Alarm, only £58 at saverstore, link belowIve had it installed in my last two properties and its been fantastic, so easy to install and had no problems with it at all + you can add extra sensors on the doors and use the wireless motion sensors to cover windows and whole rooms etc http://www.saverstore.com/productinfo/Product.aspx?product_id=20003706&rstrat=13032

do you have to use the monitoring service or will it function as a stand alone system?
    Paul;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767265
      2. love affairs1445
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31450
      4. word association Game73944486

See more discussions