Groups

Wireless in-earphones?

Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations? Edging towards the Bose SoundSport just from reading some reviews.

6 Comments

I use Taotronics equivalent but I've since heard these Mpow are better...

amazon.co.uk/gp/…1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484229715&sr=8-1π=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=mpow+bluetooth+headphones&dpPl=1&dpID=41F4RozbvFL&ref=plSrch

Why not get a Bluetooth receiver and then you can use any headphones you like.

Sports wireless Bluetooth 4.1 headphones earphone headset in ear auriculares with Mic for iphone Samsung phones (White) amazon.co.uk/dp/…RFT only £10 but work perfectly I've had them for 6 months and no issues at all, awesome sound quality and no crackling like some others I've tried

or look at the BT-09 Rowkin , Savfy or Enjoyou clones , really tiny buds
    just make sure its the 55mah battery (rather than the 18mah) for better battery life

amazon.co.uk/SAV…top

½ the Amazon price if you look on ebay, again make sure it's the 55mah version ( and not the 18mah with the unreasonable batt life)

vocare88

Sports wireless Bluetooth 4.1 headphones earphone headset in ear … Sports wireless Bluetooth 4.1 headphones earphone headset in ear auriculares with Mic for iphone Samsung phones (White) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B019FP8E12/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_JB6Dyb1FZMRFT only £10 but work perfectly I've had them for 6 months and no issues at all, awesome sound quality and no crackling like some others I've tried

can you take those over the ear curve things out if you don't want them. or are they hardwired to the headphones?

EN1GMA

can you take those over the ear curve things out if you don't want them. … can you take those over the ear curve things out if you don't want them. or are they hardwired to the headphones?

I think you'll find that these are OEMs copies of the kitsound race.
    Actually bought a pair for running. The earhooks were non-adjustable nor removable.
    After discovering they wouldn't stay in/on, I returned them.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions