Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless Keyboard & Docking Station?

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a wireless keyboard & docking station?
    Im trying to find somthing that wont use batteries, as I would need to keep changing them over.

If there is, could some1 please drop me a link to one?

Thanks.

10 Comments

Banned

docking station for mouse? yes there is

dont think you can get any that charge the keyboard mouse...which is a shame

in my experience Ebay is your best bet. I have had £20 ones that are better than branded £80 ones

Original Poster

ODB_69;4402463

docking station for mouse? yes there isdont think you can get any that … docking station for mouse? yes there isdont think you can get any that charge the keyboard mouse...which is a shamein my experience Ebay is your best bet. I have had £20 ones that are better than branded £80 ones

A keyboard with a docking station for it.
    dont need a mouse :thumbsup:

Banned

logitech.com/ind…,EN

Top quality, give me a shout if you're after one. Not only wireless, rechargable and with docking station. but one of the best keyboards around. Premium price for a quality item - no more issues with batteries.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;4402478

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/192&cl=US,ENTop quality, give me a shout if you're after one. Not only wireless, rechargable and with docking station. but one of the best keyboards around. Premium price for a quality item - no more issues with batteries.

Pretty sweet keyboard, a bit on the pricey side though.
    where is the numpad? lol

Banned

aScottishBloke;4402478

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/192&cl=US,ENTop quality, give me a shout if you're after one. Not only wireless, rechargable and with docking station. but one of the best keyboards around. Premium price for a quality item - no more issues with batteries.

THAT IS ONE SEXY KEYBOARD!

Original Poster

I've found this one:

]Linky

But I cant tell if the keyboard can be recharged or not (without using battrires)

Original Poster

The keyboard and mouse are both wireless and both share the same receiver which also doubles as the battery charger for the rechargeable batteries. It takes 2 x AA in the mouse and a further 2 x AA in the keyboard.

:w00t:

Banned

Tanchi;4402540

The keyboard and mouse are both wireless and both share the same receiver … The keyboard and mouse are both wireless and both share the same receiver which also doubles as the battery charger for the rechargeable batteries. It takes 2 x AA in the mouse and a further 2 x AA in the keyboard.:w00t:

Looks as if the receiver is also a charges the "spare" set of batteries, which means you have to switch them over when the keybooard set runs out.

Banned

Tanchi;4402504

Pretty sweet keyboard, a bit on the pricey side though.where is the … Pretty sweet keyboard, a bit on the pricey side though.where is the numpad? lol

I'm still looking for it, lol. Not a major drawback in my opinion. Quality and ease of use far outweigh the negative of not having a dedicated numpad.

ODB_69;4402508

THAT IS ONE SEXY KEYBOARD!

Yes, agreed. You can get it new for under £100, costly I know, but you'll probably never use another keyboard again.

Original Poster

Ugh the keybaord I found wont work with my xbox360. back to the drawing board..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download44
      2. Arsenal Direct discount code22
      3. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer67
      4. Mountain bike £200-£30044

See more discussions