Groups

Wireless keyboard & mouse - HELP please!

Need one of these, more the keyboard than the mouse but want something that will last if anyone could help me out, looked at Play, Amazon etc but nothing seems to stand out

Can anyone help please

+rep for anyone who can help.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Any help whatsoever? Please

What feature needs to stand out for you?

There was a decent set for about £25 posted here a week or two ago.

I'd get on Amazon and find one you like the layout of which has good reviews in your price range.

7dayshop are good too but I've not seen any great deals on there at the mo, I'm looking too!

Original Poster

Benjimoron;8266673

What feature needs to stand out for you?There was a decent set for about … What feature needs to stand out for you?There was a decent set for about £25 posted here a week or two ago.I'd get on Amazon and find one you like the layout of which has good reviews in your price range.7dayshop are good too but I've not seen any great deals on there at the mo, I'm looking too!

Not so much features, just something that looks nice and isn't flimsy (like the £15 amazon deal apparently was last week).

amazon.co.uk/Log…-38

£35 if you wanna spend that much. Good layout, good reviews, laser mouse is a bonus. I won't use anything other than a laser mouse these days.

amazon.co.uk/Log…1-2

£15 within 1 - 4 weeks assuming they don't cancel in the meantime.

Original Poster

Benjimoron;8266722

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Cordless-Desktop-EX-100/dp/B00178IRJA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1270153860&sr=1-2£15 within 1 - 4 weeks assuming they don't cancel in the meantime.

Is that the one that was on here last/earlier this week? People were saying its flimsy. But i'd assume logitech would make a decent product? :?

If you know how to touch-type and are right-handed one of ]these comes highly recommended. At £24.65 delivered the set is an absolute bargain and is even backed by a 5year direct replacement warranty.

]http://img.systemaxdev.com/productmedia/htmlimages/cten/LOG/LOG-1/165841-A1.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. www.disneycharms.co22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc11
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door67
      4. Gaming Monitor33

See more discussions