Wireless mouse

Posted 16th Oct
I want to use a wireless mouse for my laptop without a dongle, just connect to the Bluetooth of the computer. what keywords should I be looking for? or would any one can suggest a cheap one?
PS. I have been using wireless mouse for years with various brands (Kenobi and other Chinese brands) but they seems to have to use the original dongles. or am I doing something wrong that actually every wireless mouse can work without the dongle?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Just look for a Bluetooth mouse (as opposed to just a "wireless" one). If it uses Bluetooth then you can just pair it with your laptop.
I can suggest one, but it's not cheap..

Logitech MX Master

The best mouse i've ever owned.
I have this one in black and I'm very happy with it.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…h=1

It's a dual mode mouse so can be used with Bluetooth and the wireless receiver. Just need to switch modes as instructed in the manual. Takes one AA battery.
Haircut_10016/10/2019 15:45

Just look for a Bluetooth mouse (as opposed to just a "wireless" one). If …Just look for a Bluetooth mouse (as opposed to just a "wireless" one). If it uses Bluetooth then you can just pair it with your laptop.

The problem with that is lots of sellers on eBay/AliEx etc will list as Bluetooth even when the mouse is RF wireless. I've got a few refunds (and free mice) as a result of that...
Ferris16/10/2019 17:35

The problem with that is lots of sellers on eBay/AliEx etc will list as …The problem with that is lots of sellers on eBay/AliEx etc will list as Bluetooth even when the mouse is RF wireless. I've got a few refunds (and free mice) as a result of that...

Snap, but still annoying.
Lol, thank you. I didn't realise there is such a subtle difference between wireless and Bluetooth. Thanks for clarifying this.
I bought this bluetooth mouse a couple of months ago. A bit basic but works OK and the cheapest I could find at the time.
ebay.co.uk/itm…649
I got a cheap Tecknet Bluetooth mouse from Amazon. I was worried about how well it would reconnect and stay connected. I have been very impressed at how well it just works in Windows.
I agree. I have a couple of TeckNet wired mice, they are solid and very comfy to use.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants