Expired

Wireless mouse and keyboard

2 replies
Found 28th Sep 2009
Can someone point me in the direction of a wireless mouse and keyboard that includes a charging dock for the mouse and is under £20.thanks

2 Comments

Don't think you'll find one with a charging dock for the mouse... unless it's a laser mouse, I have one of those, but it's ****, the mouse doesn't sit in the charging dock properly and so doesn't charge most of the time. So opted to charge them myself instead of using the dock, but the dock is also the receiver/transmitter for the signal... and mouse turns itself off to save battery power after 5-10 mins of no use.. then you have to enable mouse again by pressing button on the dock etc.. soo much hassle to be honest man. Better off with just a normal wireless mouse/keyboard bundle as the above poster linked you to... and just use rechargeable batteries in them, get a spare set.... I haven't even had to change the batteries in my keyboard yet and have had it for over 6 months easily.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769557
    2. 5am gym crew20140
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849

See more discussions