Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Set

Hey,

This isn't my highest point of expertise. I want to buy a Wireless Mouse and Keyboard set as a present for someone on Friday. Black in colour, and basic is all in needs to be. Doesn't need a million and one different buttons and functions.

Anything you would suggest?

13 Comments

not very basic. but they'd be impressed ebuyer.com/pro…460 only £83?

what's your budget?

Original Poster

Hmmm. Not quite.

Also, needs to be compatible with Vista Basic. Just been looking on eBuyer and found a nice mouse ... to discover it's not Vista compatible.

Original Poster

Like I say, whatever gets the job done. Cheap as chips. But if £50 was the cheapest price I could get it for I'd pay £50 if you understand...

the software that comes with mice with programmable buttons may not be compatible with vista. but the mouse/keyboard will be.

Original Poster

Something like this?:
    ebuyer.com/pro…140
    £15.68 delivered.

you wouldnt get it before friday. (super saver)

Original Poster

Bet I would ... always get it within 1/2 days with eBuyer when I've ordered on Supersaver...

live in sheffield?

Original Poster

Only £1 more for Thursday Delivery, will order with that one :-P

Original Poster

Nope, miles and miles and miles away ...

Original Poster

Hmm, has potential waterloo. We don't have a Staples, but a local town I'm visiting later does...will have a look before I order from eBuyer ...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Walker crisps12
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843
      4. One thing you've forgotten2125

See more discussions