Groups

Wireless Mouse with Recharge Cradle - recommendations?

Hey,

I'm after a Wireless Mouse, but want to have a rechargeable cradle for it as I've had wireless before and used way to many batteries. However, I'd like the recharge cradle to be USB powered if that's possible.

Any suggestions or recommendations, plus any good deals? Not up in this kind of stuff at the moment, starting out on my research...

4 Comments

I have this ]one and it's a decent mouse and recharges via USB, there's loads of others at ]E-Buyer

Bought these for wife and daughter - both happy

Wireless Optical Mini Mouse MI-4550Xp

http://www.trust.com/_images/products/500/14185.jpg
    Key features

[LIST]
    [*]Compact wireless optical mouse with USB receiver
    [*]Ideal for notebook users: compact design and low power consumption
    [*]High quality optical sensor for precise movement
    [*]Rubber top layer for comfortable grip
    [*]Suitable for left and right handed users[/LIST]More information
    [LIST]
    [*]EAN-code: 8713439141856
    [*]carton/pallet: 20 / 1000
    [*]Item number : 14185[/LIST]

Original Poster

cannyscot;2322247

Bought these for wife and daughter - both happyWireless Optical Mini … Bought these for wife and daughter - both happyWireless Optical Mini Mouse MI-4550Xp Key features[LIST][*]Compact wireless optical mouse with USB receiver[*]Ideal for notebook users: compact design and low power consumption[*]High quality optical sensor for precise movement[*]Rubber top layer for comfortable grip[*]Suitable for left and right handed users[/LIST]More information[LIST][*]EAN-code: 8713439141856[*]carton/pallet: 20 / 1000[*]Item number : 14185[/LIST]

Not quite what I was after, looks nice though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions