Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless network adapter 360

can you help me find the best price thankyou in advance

8 Comments

the cheapest you can get it seems to be ]£55 but there are alternatives but unfortunetly i don't know much about them.

Original Poster

thats well steep oh well ill have to start saving lol

You could also get a cheap router compatible with the custom firmware WRT-DD which lets you set it up as a wireless repeater/bridge and just connect the 360 to it using a network cable. That's what I've done and it's alright

r u wireless now?
    dont know if u r but i have bought two buffalo router access points and can be used for bridges
    i havent tried it but cant u put one next to the xbox and put cbles in from there
    ok its not completely wireless but its the next best thing

I suggest searching for a "Wireless Gaming Bridge" from Belkin.

Try eBay - I sold mine for £30 2 months ago - worth £50 on Amazon I think.

Highly recommended and works a treat.

play-asia.com/paO…tml

£40.51 + about £5 p+p from playasia

second post could i put this up on the deal board thingy (no idea what to call it!)

Franco

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-es-49-en-15-Xbox%2B360%2BWireless%2BNetworking-70-190l.html£40.51 + about £5 p+p from playasiasecond post could i put this up on the deal board thingy (no idea what to call it!)

It's the best price at the moment so you could give it a try, you need to make a new thread on the hot deals forum.

Franco

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-es-49-en-15-Xbox%2B360%2BWireless%2BNetworking-70-190l.html£40.51 + about £5 p+p from playasiasecond post could i put this up on the deal board thingy (no idea what to call it!)

Been posted before
    hotukdeals.com/for…735
    but you could give it a bump....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?23
      2. Best laptop on the market11
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56
      4. Are smart parking limited legitimate55

See more discussions