Expired

Wireless phone and maybe corded phone.

4 replies
Found 11th Feb 2010
Hey all,
I'm looking for a good wireless phone for my home, I currently have a wired phone downstairs that i'm happy with, but want a cordless one for upstairs.

How / if possible do I set the upstairs wireless phone up, as the only telephone point is downstairs (Where the corded one is plugged in)

Any help, or suggestions of a phone would be much appreciated, ideally not over £40.

4 Comments

well it's fairly simple. You hook both downstairs, you might need an adapter. You need a power point nearby too. I have a four headset dect phones. The main base is plugged upstairs. Then the phones are around the house. I just charge them now and again. Hope this helps.

Well you need a Twin pack at least - main one for downstairs (scrap your corded one then) and the 2nd upstairs I would go for a Panasonic if I were you - from experience they are by far the best:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks all, so say for example I bought that single wireless phone "sconto" linked, could I use that in conjuction with the wired phone at the same phone socket?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions