Groups

wireless printer

Hi am after a wireless printer but don't know of a good one seen a canon for 30 quid then asked the shop assistant for ink cartridge he said 30 pounds was a bit shocked, just going to do normal house printing once or twice a week thank you

7 Comments

I have a canon, if you feel handy with a drill bit and a syringe you can get refill packs from home bargains for £1.99 for black and same for color. bought my printer 2+ years ago still on same cartridges and refills or you can buy copy cartridges or reused ones.

I've just picked up a Ricoh SP 213w mono laser printer for £21ish. Not worth swapping the toner as it's more than the printer. Pretty plastic cheap build with a ozone smell about it but the output is very sharp with good blacks. I guess you get what you pay for and this is pretty good for the £21 I spent.

we have 2 cheap epson wireless printers from argos around £40 with 4 individual inks. we always buy replacement non genuine cartridges from ebay about £10 a pack . so far not had any problems. t
    hey come with a complete set of cartridges.

we've got a hp one and pay £3.49 per month for 100 sheets to be printed and they automatically send new ink out before old one runs out

ive got an epson xp212 I can get 3 full sets off ink for around £7 on ebay. Buy an Epson if you want cheap ink down the line

Purchase a Wireless Epson with all functions from eBay and use compatable ink cartridges ..Very cost effective.

sonja82

we've got a hp one and pay £3.49 per month for 100 sheets to be printed … we've got a hp one and pay £3.49 per month for 100 sheets to be printed and they automatically send new ink out before old one runs out

Or £1.99 for 50 pages alternatively £7.99 for 300 pages.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767465
      2. One thing you've forgotten710
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651

See more discussions