Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless Printer wanted

Looking at getting a wireless printer, just been to PC World and like the look of
    HP C6180 for £169

has anyone seen this cheaper ?

or is there a code for PC WORLD, CURRYS, DIXONS ?

thanks

5 Comments

Admin

5% Code for Currys YAW934
    5% @ PC WORLD YAWJAN08
    Go through Quidco too for cashback

Get a WGPS606 Wireless print server instead for about £30-£40 and use your existing printer (if you have one).

802.11b and 802.11g (54Mbps)
    2 USB connectors for printers
    4 RJ45 connectors for PCs

waygood;1426900

Get a WGPS606 Wireless print server instead for about £30-£40 and use y … Get a WGPS606 Wireless print server instead for about £30-£40 and use your existing printer (if you have one).802.11b and 802.11g (54Mbps)2 USB connectors for printers4 RJ45 connectors for PCs

Excellent advice

Or you could see if your local Staples still has the Brother CW-340, I got one for my girlfriend so she could print directly from her laptop with it and it's a great little printer! Only cost £50 and it has network connection and a wireless connection too. Very cheap inks too, a full pack of replacements (CMYK) would cost you about the same as a single cartridge for the HP.

It's all down to personal choice really and how much printing you'll actually do, even printers with expensive inks can still be good value for people who print just a little. If you're printing higer voumes then Brother and Epson can work out cheaper in the long-run.

Hi,
    Morrisons are selling
    Lexmark all-in-one X4550 wireless printer for £50
    while stocks last.

just got the paper.

sometime ink can be expensive for lexmark!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz44
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?612
      3. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827

See more discussions