Expired

Wireless Printer/Scanner/Copier Request

Found 21st Jan 2008
Has anyone got a good deal for the above.

Need it wireless as I haven;t much room in my room and need to have it installed on a cupboard not near my laptop. Also needs to be compatible with Macbook Pro.

Any help for a deal would be appreciated

Thanks

15 Comments

This is a pretty good device for what you pay for it and you can get ink pretty cheap if you look around the web. I have this one oyyy.co.uk/pro…314 which works great for me. I know they are out of stock but I think some Argos stores have them as that is where I bought mine.

Um thats the same one I linked to but a different colour?

Um no it's a Photo printer, the one you posted is a lower spec. If you are not looking for a photo printer the white one is fine but for a little extra you are better getting the black one. More features and a better machine.

I will add too that I use it with my MacBook Pro and it works fine.

Hi im looking for a good one of these that is wireless and runs with windows vista i have up to £100 to spend any suggestions.

wilbur7;1486266

Um no it's a Photo printer, the one you posted is a lower spec. If you … Um no it's a Photo printer, the one you posted is a lower spec. If you are not looking for a photo printer the white one is fine but for a little extra you are better getting the black one. More features and a better machine.

touche.apologies wilbur.

To OP: wait till this one comes into stock, if you're after the best deal.

The links you gave to that site i looked at them an the site doesnt seem genuine has anyone ever delt with them before?

Haven't dealt with them personally but spoken to people who have, they seem good.

Heres: their registered address:

oyyy.co.uk/pag…tml

Ok thanks

Hi

I purchased the HP photosmart C7280 approx 2 weeks ago from staples, they had it for £300 but if you traded an old printer you got it for £150 don't know if they are still doing it?

I think this printer is brilliant , it does what I want

Check the comodo log in the lower right, hold your mouse over and you'll see the identity guarantee. Registered address will checkout if you look into it. Scanned for hackersafe, fully assured SSL, plenty of reviews on the comparision sites, all legal details supplied, not sure what makes you think it's not genuine.

Hi You could check out the HP C4380 at Currys or PCworld. £75.99 delivered using voucher.

bootle buck;1507697

Hi You could check out the HP C4380 at Currys or PCworld. £75.99 … Hi You could check out the HP C4380 at Currys or PCworld. £75.99 delivered using voucher.

curiuous if you bought this and if so your thoughts on it,cant find any cheap inks online at moment for it

Bully;1508859

curiuous if you bought this and if so your thoughts on it,cant find any … curiuous if you bought this and if so your thoughts on it,cant find any cheap inks online at moment for it

No I haven't bought it I am giving it some serious thought. I'm still trying to find a review.
It looks as though it could be a wireless version of the C4280 which doesn't get great reviews. There again it is wireless and a wireless print server seems cost at least £30 so it doesn't seem overpriced.
If anyone is out there with the C4380 I'm sure we'd both like to see how they rate it.
Post a comment
@
    Text