Groups

Wireless Printing......

......I am going to buy a new printer and have been thinking about getting a wireless printer. I am looking to do some general printing, but also would like it to be good for picture printing. Would be nice if it had a scanner and photocopier as well.

As you lot are the voice of consumerism, are wireless printers all they're cracked up to be? As you know what's good and what's bad, what printers can you guys/gals recommend?

Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

This is a good one, though you might get it cheaper elsewhere:
    amazon.co.uk/Bro…8-3
    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QQCF5SkhL._SS500_.jpg

I'd avoid the Lexmark and HP ones though.

I went for the Lexmark All in One 4450 with wireless built in. Was £69.99 from Staples.
    I have been happy with it over the last few months.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;1888264

I'd avoid the Lexmark and HP ones though.

why would you avoid Lexmark and HP?

Original Poster

Vortal;1888321

I went for the Lexmark All in One 4450 with wireless built in. Was £69.99 … I went for the Lexmark All in One 4450 with wireless built in. Was £69.99 from Staples.I have been happy with it over the last few months.

you said Lexmark 4450, but i can't find this. Do you mean the Lexmark 4550?

PapaSmurf;1888335

why would you avoid Lexmark and HP?

Sorry for delay in answering, been decorating all day.

Lexmark and HP ink is really expensive. Even the compatibles are expensive. It is wiser to spend a bit more, and in the long run save money.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64490
      2. One for the mathmeticians1320
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767420
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216

See more discussions