Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless Router..

Hi, I currently have a USB, ADSL modem. I now need to connect a laptop to the internet, though. The laptop can recieve wireless, but my PC cant. Can anyone recommend a wireless router for me, which also has a wire connection to use with my PC? The most basic router would work here, wouldnt it?

On a side note, are there any wireless routers out there which also use USB connection as well as ethernet?

4 Comments

Any Netgear wireless router will have 4 ethernet connections too. I use one and it's fine.

Belkin as good as the Netgear...Lots of deals at Argos at the moment go for N1 if you want speed...Good Luck

gr8h8me;5341117

Belkin as good as the Netgear...Lots of deals at Argos at the moment go … Belkin as good as the Netgear...Lots of deals at Argos at the moment go for N1 if you want speed...Good Luck

And, Belkin is owned by CISCO, one of the world leaders in router technology.

Skip the usb modem and by yourself a "Buffalo WBMR-G125", which I bought too about a month ago after checking everywhere for a smart and solid modem/router. Easy to set up and I have it right now hooked up to my pc and wireless for my sons pc and my wifes laptop. I have had no problems at all and as mentioned, I did a lot of checking and overall this is the best buy (this includes the others mentioned here in this thread).

Price for this is ~ £40.-

Enjoy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions