Groups
    EXPIRED

Wireless Router

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap wireless router from, I have just taken out the Virgin internet deal and had the freeveiw box and wired modem, so now need a wireless router for my sons laptop.
    Thanks

4 Comments

well i got a router with my pc.. but that wasnt compatable.. try currys.digital (once dixons) that's where i got mine from..

For maximum security you should look for something that has a built in firewall and supports WPA2, don't settle for anything less unless you want other people accessing your network.

aden34

Does anyone know where I can get a [COLOR="Red"]cheap[/COLOR] wireless … Does anyone know where I can get a [COLOR="Red"]cheap[/COLOR] wireless router from, I have just taken out the Virgin internet deal and had the freeveiw box and wired modem, so now need a wireless router for my sons laptop.Thanks

This one is very good, has up to date security features. Comes with 3yrs warranty and also freephone support.

pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions